Breakfast at Gatwick North Terminal

Salvo Montalbano

Heading to London for a few day then from there heading out to Italy on a morning flight out of Gatwick. It's been years since I flew from there, and the food court seems a lot different. Which eatery would you recommend for a decent, halfway reasonably priced (for an airport) breakfast, if any?

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

The wetherspoons

Is there even one? Gatwick's my least favourite airport, if I have any time at all between flights I either get a taxi to a nearby pub or jump on a train to Brighton.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Is there even one? Gatwick's my least favourite airport, if I have any time at all between flights I either get a taxi to a nearby pub or jump on a train to Brighton.

Yip its huge,turn right after security etc its right there.Other food places are upstairs and are pretty shite

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I see.

It's half the cost of going to London and everywhere inbetween is zombieland. And I'm not scared of encountering homosexuals.

The Red Lion is the Wetherspoons on the ground floor after you pass through security. Other more expensive and not necessarily better eateries are available upstairs, from memory there's a Jamie's Kitchen a Garfunkels and a few others. I'd stick with the Red Lion though.

Archived