The BIG strip the titles thread

25 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Bit like Junior fitba, the club was dying on it's arse. The old boys had died out. Motherwell not being known for its ecumenical drinking dens, the local RBL ended up with a Celtic bus running from it. There was even a few rebel nights in it according to a local Gers fan i worked with. Always made me laugh.

Not an issue anymore. Some c**t in a HGV took it out trying a three point turn on Tuesday.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Maybe?.  Up the brow of the hill on the left hand side?

Yeh might have had a different name, something like the United Services Club. Suppose these things depend on who's left running it. Remember going to a 21st in Pollokshaws Orange Hall years ago and the pool room being full of local young team wearing the hoops.

Go figure.

9 hours ago, Blue92 said:

Could that not be turned to say that maybe you dont agree with the LMS verdict because it doesnt match your preferred outcome/opinion? Just seems like everyone could argue about this till the cows come home.

Yes, it could.

While I've pointed out the flaws and absurdities in it however, those who are pleased with the outcome simply point out that it's there.

That's a difference.

9 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I just love how you try to come across as a well educated refined gentleman and then you show yourself up just like the rest of the knuckledraggers actually gloating about cheating and getting away with it, but you think that saying it was legal makes it not cheating. The only difference between you and the neddy branch is that you can spell and apply the appropriate grammar. What a fud you have become celebrating cheating because it has been covered up in a legal capacity.

Semantics can be important and when tiptoeing through this it's as well to take care not to give guys like Kincardine the chance to wriggle away over an 'illegal' or a 'financial doping'. 

When that happens, he really is reduced, just like FB to saying 'well that's the decision - na na'.

It really is all they can ultimately cling to.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Semantics can be important and when tiptoeing through this it's as well to take care not to give guys like Kincardine the chance to wriggle away over an 'illegal' or a 'financial doping'. 

When that happens, he really is reduced, just like FB to saying 'well that's the decision - na na'.

You do reliase my whole na na stance is not down to then fact I believe we cheated and have nothing else . It's simply down to the fact I don't give two fucks about your opinion 

hope this clears up this matter 

5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

You do reliase my whole na na stance is not down to then fact I believe we cheated and have nothing else . It's simply down to the fact I don't give two fucks about your opinion 

hope this clears up this matter 

Nah, it doesn't.

And that's because it's not true.  If you had arguments, you'd attempt to use them.

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

There was no illegal activities, no financial doping, just a tax avoidance scheme.

15 minutes ago, bennett said:

There was no illegal activities, no financial doping, just a tax avoidance scheme.

and the non-declaration of ALL remunerations to players to the SFA / SPL as all football clubs are obliged to do.

'no finacial doping':lol:

'no illegal activities':lol:

'just a tax avoidance scheme':1eye

41 minutes ago, bennett said:

Yes Bennett, I know.  That's what I'm actually saying.  

There wasn't just tax avoidance though.  There was also the deliberate submission of false information when registering players.

That's why titles need stripped.

11 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes Bennett, I know.  That's what I'm actually saying.  

There wasn't just tax avoidance though.  There was also the deliberate submission of false information when registering players.

That's why titles need stripped.

William Nimmo Smith and sandy Bryson have dealt with that, it's binding.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

But you live in an alternate reality to the rest of us. In your world it's ok to mock child abuse and belittle the death of football fans. Forgive me if I treat anything you say with utter contempt.

10 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

Lots of binding things have unravelled when it became obvious that those who did the binding were fucking 'at it'

Accept the binding verdict, move on and show a little humility Kenneth.

56 minutes ago, bennett said:

Once more.

Yet another Rangers fan who can't tell us that the finding was correct or why; simply that it exists and suits him.

13 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Once more.

Yet another Rangers fan who can't tell us that the finding was correct or why; simply that it exists and suits him.

It was explained at the time, the administrative errors did not allow for title stripping.

Rules are rules afterall, especially when the SPL made them binding.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

It was explained at the time, the administrative errors did not allow for title stripping.

And once more.   

You must regard such quirky rules as an amazing stroke of luck.  

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

Harold MacMillan, a pre-Beatles Prime Minister, was once asked why things had changed from one state of affairs to a different state of affairs.....

'Events, Dear Boy, Events'

Lots of events have made the LNS corrupt fudge even more ridulous than it was when is was first  diarrhoea'd out.

Archived