The BIG strip the titles thread

7 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

Simple answer HB is you can't. That's why Bent, Kinky and Nacho have no moral argument. Instead they hide behind a flawed technicality like a shitebag at school who hurls insults at others and hides behind his big brother.

Rules are apparently flawed technicalities ....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

That was the practical outcome.  The SPL's issue seems to have been dual contracts and they were right there - we were found guilty.  The tax issue was a problem that lay elsewhere.

Didn't LNS' ruling explicitly mention the scheme being deemed to have been operated properly?

10 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

I get on with everyone Kinc. It's good though to see that you've been selective with the context of my posts in order to prop up your deluded argument, just like your club. How do you do it? Sit there with scissors and glue and cut and paste shite together?

Or is it, as I suspect, a natural ability to talk pish, probably because you don't read things properly and only see what you want to see?

The truth is that the Record made a statement that couldn't be attributed to the LNS report.  I skimmed through the article and reached this (right) conclusion.  You read it all and missed it.

Only one of us is talking pish here, buddy.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Didn't LNS' ruling explicitly mention the scheme being deemed to have been operated properly?

That phrase wasn't used but I don't think it mattered.  As LNS said, "What we are concerned with is the fact that the side-letters issued to the Specified Players, in the course of the operation of the EBT scheme, were not disclosed to the SPL and the SFA as required by their respective Rules."

53 minutes ago, bennett said:

You say ignoring, i say explaining.

You might as well say 'rhinoceros'.  It would be equally applicable.

We'll leave it there if you're just reverting to being a silly bugger.   None of you responses have addressed the false submission of financial information, which is the whole bloody point.  Your silence on this really does say a lot.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

We'll leave it there if you're just reverting to being a silly bugger.   None of you responses have addressed the false submission of financial information, which is the whole bloody point.  Your silence on this really does say a lot.

No ones denying the side letters but Rangers have been severely punished for that, do the SPL keep on punishing Rangers till they get a punishment that you like?

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

As did Ranger's silence at the time.

45 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well finding us guilty and punishing us is hardly 'stitching up' but I accept the cash cow bit.

Now tell me, who were desperate to see the end of the SFL in order to gain financially?  Who bullied, cajoled and blackmailed the SFL clubs in to liquidating their own league so they could gain access to our media rights?

If you want to talk about 'stitch ups' and 'cash cow' then great.  Let's have a healthy discussion...

The SFL was properly stitched up in 1998 and you've at no point expressed regret over that.

The idea that its subsequent absorption into the SPFL troubles you, is frankly laughable.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The SFL was properly stitched up in 1998 and you've at no point expressed regret over that.

The idea that its subsequent absorption into the SPFL troubles you, is frankly laughable.

Speaking for myself at the time i never saw the point in the SPL breakaway. I'm guessing most of us weren't online back then to moan about it.

12 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

And we've been investigated, found guilty and punished.

The moonhowlers don't want a robust, impartial and objective enquiry that finds us guilty.  They've already had that.  This isn't about guilt or innocence or due process but about punishment.  As Dave King rightly said, The Moon Howlers want, "Administrators and lawyers to achieve off the pitch what its teams failed to do on the pitch".

Sad to see you as an enabler.

15 minutes ago, bennett said:

No ones denying the side letters but Rangers have been severely punished for that, do the SPL keep on punishing Rangers till they get a punishment that you like?

That actually made sense, but your still a c**t. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

If that's how you see it, I'll live with it. 

I really will.

It's not how I see it and don't think you are, but ffs man you are head-butting an immovable object with these c***s and it does not make good reading at times. Like I posted maybe try a different approach they can't question. Kincardine picks his fights and chooses only ones he feels or knows he will win, the rest he'll ignore completely because he knows IT'S A TRAP.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

And we've been investigated, found guilty and punished.

The moonhowlers don't want a robust, impartial and objective enquiry that finds us guilty.  They've already had that.  This isn't about guilt or innocence or due process but about punishment.  As Dave King rightly said, The Moon Howlers want, "Administrators and lawyers to achieve off the pitch what its teams failed to do on the pitch".

Sad to see you as an enabler.

We do want a robust, impartial and objective "inquiry" because we know there will be harsher penalties for not disclosing the players full earnings including those dodgy loans we now know are taxable earnings. You are just howling at the moon yourself because you have a crumb of comfort to goad and pester the P&D's with and the worst offenders are dancing to your tune.

28 minutes ago, bennett said:

Speaking for myself at the time i never saw the point in the SPL breakaway. I'm guessing most of us weren't online back then to moan about it.

The point was an exercise in diddy clubs pulling up the drawbridge on those very slightly diddier at a given moment.

It was shameful, and a joyous side effect of the Rangers saga has been that some of the damage attached to its inception and operation, has been repaired.

9 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

It's not how I see it and don't think you are, but ffs man you are head-butting an immovable object with these c***s and it does not make good reading at times. Like I posted maybe try a different approach they can't question. Kincardine picks his fights and chooses only ones he feels or knows he will win, the rest he'll ignore completely because he knows IT'S A TRAP.

Admiral Ackbar QC...

17 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

As Dave King rightly said, The Moon Howlers want, "Administrators and lawyers to achieve off the pitch what its teams failed to do on the pitch".

Really?

Surely you're better than that.

13 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Forgive me if I don't feel that I've that much to learn from your approach.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

It can't be about crime as we were guilty as charged.  Thus it has to be about punishment.  No?

Yes, it does relate to the inadequacy of the sanction.

But quoting the lowest common denominator dog whistling of King, marks a real low for you.

Archived