The BIG strip the titles thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Institutional corruption at the highest levels of Scottish football as well. For over a decade anaw.

Lieswell fair gets about.

6 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

What is actually tragic, is you. You support a five year old club like it was another successful cheating corrupt club only because it won titles.

:rolleyes: hellbhoys fantasy world strikes again - comedy gold

27 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Apparently BBC Scotland's lead sport story is Rangers unlikely to face any further action from the SPFL.

EDIT:

I don't suppose any of them can explain WHY Rangers are unlikely to face any further action from the SPFL?

Come on you SPFL chappies, kindly give us your rationale as to why a club which sustained a policy of deliberately fielding teams of dual-contract players for 10 years should still be officially recorded as fair sporting winners of the titles they gained.

Without the ' ah well LNS already dealt with the culprit for housebreaking, so sadly there is No Mechanism to revisit and deal with the murder he perpetrated during the crime' line of explanation.

15 hours ago, bennett said:

HMRC accepted after the FTT and the UTT that they were indeed loans.

That has not changed.

yes it has, do keep up. It's ruled the loans were loans, but the money going into the trust was wages

2 hours ago, nacho said:

:rolleyes: hellbhoys fantasy world strikes again - comedy gold

Oh, there's nacho there, hiya pal.

Your posting dipped a wee bit after the euro embarrassment. 

Good to have you back

8 hours ago, bennett said:

You did more than merely accept that it existed.

I really didn't.  I accepted that it was in place and I couldn't do anything about it.

I said I thought it was wrong though, so obviously I'd welcome it being re-visited.  I know it's not happening though.

Why are you claiming this find as some sort of coup?  Have you got amnesia?  You dug the same post up a few months ago when looking for evidence of me saying beforehand that I'd accept the ruling as correct and that would be that.  Obviously, you couldn't find any, so quoted a craftily edited version of the post you've inexplicably returned to here.

Are you alright?

1 hour ago, Ken Fitlike said:

I don't suppose any of them can explain WHY Rangers are unlikely to face any further action from the SPFL?

Come on you SPFL chappies, kindly give us your rationale as to why a club which sustained a policy of deliberately fielding teams of dual-contract players for 10 years should still be officially recorded as fair sporting winners of the titles they gained.

Without the ' ah well LNS already dealt with the culprit for housebreaking, so sadly there is No Mechanism to revisit and deal with the murder he perpetrated during the crime' line of explanation.

You've got this I'm afraid Ken.

Tomorrow's statement will revolve around precisely what's in your final paragraph above.  The bits the press have obviously already been fed, effectively already say as much. 

I'd expect the statement to be brief, to avoid any mention, let alone examination, of LNS' most contentious remarks regarding 'sporting advantage' and to simply say that no mechanism exists to re-open it.  It might end with a plea for us all to move on.

I don't want to hurt my club by not buying tickets etc in protest at this 'Move On, It's All Done and Dusted' stitch-up.

However, if enough fans start to BOYCOTT the catering franchise* and all the various sponsors - that may start to get a bit of pressure exerted.

* a co-ordinated sandwich eating session outside the turnstiles, no pies etc bought at the kiosks,  just to get Sodexo on their toes

I for one will not be obtaining any oilfield equipment from Saltire Energy.

all clubs would have the equivalent of this batch of 'partnerships' -  a bit of lobbying see what their views are on being associated with a participant in this unfair sporting fix. Negative publicity and all that......

sponsors.JPG

1 hour ago, Ken Fitlike said:

I don't want to hurt my club by not buying tickets etc in protest at this 'Move On, It's All Done and Dusted' stitch-up.

However, if enough fans start to BOYCOTT the catering franchise* and all the various sponsors - that may start to get a bit of pressure exerted.

* a co-ordinated sandwich eating session outside the turnstiles, no pies etc bought at the kiosks,  just to get Sodexo on their toes

all clubs would have the equivalent of this batch of 'partnerships' -  a bit of lobbying see what their views are on being associated with a participant in this unfair sporting fix. Negative publicity and all that......

sponsors.JPG

If fans really feel this strong about the stitch up but do not want to hurt their own clubs in the process then they should buy the tickets, but refuse to go to the games.

From what I have been reading though it's looking more and more like our chairmen and women are going to allow Sevco to get away this. So maybe all other clubs do actually need to get the pinch of a boycott to make them realise what they have done.

I'm afraid that this time there really is no great appetite to make a fuss.

Even on the Rangers threads on here, there are Ps and Ds saying it's time to move on and that it's not important.  Unless a serious legal challenge is mounted (presumably, and regrettably, by Celtic) then this is an injustice we'll just need to endure.

It really does stink though.

4 hours ago, Ken Fitlike said:

sponsors.JPG

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

20 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah fair enough - funny to a point, I suppose....

Supporters of both Old Dead Rangers and New Zombie Rangers are in a weak position to sneer at the concept of boycotts, though.

A little bit of bringing the 'complicity in letting cheats get away with it' to the attention of of business partners may be a wee nudge towards a bit of leverage.

Archived