The BIG strip the titles thread

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The sad thing is that tossers will believe James.  He clearly knows his audience.

:lol: The SFA & the former SPL knew their market down to the last bit of DNA when it came to Rangers FC PLC going into liquidation. Look at you now being manipulated by a hand up your arsehole operating your mouth, thoughts and actions concerning what a football club is and is not. Also, look at you telling us what justice is according to the SFA knowing full well it's been a cover up. They are the true puppeteers masters of deception when it comes to being a The Rangers fan.

It's not your fault you are a gullible auld tosser, you are just like the rest of the **** deep down and it shows.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: The SFA & the former SPL knew their market down to the last bit of DNA when it came to Rangers FC PLC going into liquidation. Look at you now being manipulated by a hand up your arsehole operating your mouth, thoughts and actions concerning what a football club is and is not. Also, look at you telling us what justice is according to the SFA knowing full well it's been a cover up. They are the true puppeteers masters of deception when it comes to being a The Rangers fan.

It's not your fault you are a gullible auld tosser, you are just like the rest of the **** deep down and it shows.

You really are a bore. Imagine letting your hate for a football club completely consume you. It's a shame. 

14 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

So did I. Never heard of this guy but it has to be a parody right? He seems to be suggesting that we boycott Dons games because Milne a Freemason who wants to improve Aberdeen's facilities (which for some reason is why Milne doesn't support stripping titles). Eh?

I never read it.  There is no need as the simple reason for this is that Stewart Milne is a c**t.  He has shown this over and over again during the Rangers debacle.   Just when you think he couldn't be anymore cuntish, he goes and open his mouth and makes it so.

Must be quite embarrassing for Aberdeen fans.

I never read it.  There is no need as the simple reason for this is that Stewart Milne is a c**t.  He has shown this over and over again during the Rangers debacle.   Just when you think he couldn't be anymore cuntish, he goes and open his mouth and makes it so.
Must be quite embarrassing for Aberdeen fans.

I don't think most Aberdeen fans care as long as the team are doing well. Which they are. :D

40 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I don't think most Aberdeen fans care as long as the team are doing well. Which they are. :D

That would suggest that most Aberdeen fans are blithering simpletons.

Hitherto, I didn't see it that way.

3 hours ago, Blue92 said:

You really are a bore. Imagine letting your hate for a football club completely consume you. It's a shame. 

Just like the fans that have a blind love for yours, believing everything they are told that suits their watp continuation myth. Showing a total disregard for any other club in Scotland, lie after lie with everything about these lies either ignored or swept under the carpet by the powers that be and the media.Chairmen prepared to allow this just so they can get their piece of the blue £ , and all so we can have a strong Rangers and the lie of being the same club with history intact. Living the sham of a fixed and corrupt game with little care or thought of what the fans of every other club in Scotland think.

Is it little wonder so many people hate your club and long for a day that it no longer exists.

So yes, it is a shame.

Just like the fans that have a blind love for yours, believing everything they are told that suits their watp continuation myth. Showing a total disregard for any other club in Scotland, lie after lie with everything about these lies either ignored or swept under the carpet by the powers that be and the media.Chairmen prepared to allow this just so they can get their piece of the blue £ , and all so we can have a strong Rangers and the lie of being the same club with history intact. Living the sham of a fixed and corrupt game with little care or thought of what the fans of every other club in Scotland think.
Is it little wonder so many people hate your club and long for a day that it no longer exists.

So yes, it is a shame.

Check the nick of you. Frothing at the mouth. Your massive paragraph isnt convincing me you really believe the contnuation is a 'myth'. You probably really thought rangers were going to die didnt you? Thinking we would just disappear and now you are a raging mess. All the drivel you spouted go and shout it to the powers that be, f**k all to do with me. What a bitter individual.

Check the nick of you. Frothing at the mouth. Your massive paragraph isnt convincing me you really believe the contnuation is a 'myth'. You probably really thought rangers were going to die didnt you? Thinking we would just disappear and now you are a raging mess. All the drivel you spouted go and shout it to the powers that be, f**k all to do with me. What a bitter individual.

Lots of mouth frothing in there....

Lots of mouth frothing in there....

Yeah totally. My one liner comment that wasnt even addressed to him triggered a war and peace novel length reply about the failings of scottish footbal but im frothing.

1 minute ago, Blue92 said:

And what a blinkered one you are. As for bitter your fans know more about that than most of us, or have they stopped the marching and pallet burning.

Yeah totally. My one liner comment that wasnt even addressed to him triggered a war and peace novel length reply about the failings of scottish footbal but im frothing.

So, you don't think the titles should be stripped,eh? Can you explain why?

So, you don't think the titles should be stripped,eh? Can you explain why?

I couldnt give a shiny shite. Really doesnt keep me awake at night. Im at work and dont have the time to go into it. There was a chance to strip titles in 2012 and it never happened. If you believe that the SPL/SFA were corrupt at the time then it really isnt my problem.

Why, because we care more about our team than whether some non-existent club have titles stripped during an era where we were never competing for titles anyway? Personally I would prefer the titles to be stripped but it's very low on my priority list from what I want from our chairman.

I couldnt give a shiny shite. Really doesnt keep me awake at night. Im at work and dont have the time to go into it. There was a chance to strip titles in 2012 and it never happened. If you believe that the SPL/SFA were corrupt at the time then it really isnt my problem.

So you think the titles should have been stripped in 2012?

11 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

So you think the titles should have been stripped in 2012?

Mate, he's a work and doesn't have to time to go into it. Despite the multiple heads gone style posts.

2 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Many Dons do care, passionately, regardless of how well we are or are not doing.  We need to find a way to exert pressure on our chairman that doesn't involve fucking over our own clubs. I'm all ears.

50 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Why, because we care more about our team than whether some non-existent club have titles stripped during an era where we were never competing for titles anyway? 

Because Aberdeen, like the rest of us, are part of a wider game.

If you don't get that, we're done here.

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Many Dons do care, passionately, regardless of how well we are or are not doing.  We need to find a way to exert pressure on our chairman that doesn't involve fucking over our own clubs. I'm all ears.

All that can be done to make sure your own clubs don't suffer is continue to buy the tickets but refuse to go to the games. Empty stands will definitely get it noticed how we feel.

Archived