The BIG strip the titles thread

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

There really should be a thread to corral you Scottish football conspiracy theorists.  You've now reached the 'point and laugh' stage as confirmed by your club's chairman.

Well a few weeks back folk just started firing threads out all over the place, while the BRALT just sat there. Unloved, ignored yet still soaked in all your salty tears and pocketed with holes where all the other The_Rangers fans, who are sadly no longer with us now deleted posts used to be. 

All of these shite threads need piled into there IMO.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Well a few weeks back folk just started firing threads out all over the place, while the BRALT just sat there. Unloved, ignored yet still soaked in all your salty tears and pocketed with holes where all the other The_Rangers fans, who are sadly no longer with us now deleted posts used to be. 

All of these shite threads need piled into there IMO.

Ignoring the dross aspect of your post I agree with you (I feel dirty now ;) ).  The BRALT is the right place for these discussions.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Ignoring the dross aspect of your post I agree with you (I feel dirty now ;) ).  The BRALT is the right place for these discussions.

You agree that the last resting place of your Club is the right thread for any discussions about stripping their titles? The thread about the admin and liquidation of Rangers Football Club?

It's taken 5 years but well done. :P

1 minute ago, The DA said:

You agree that the last resting place of your Club is the right thread for any discussions about stripping their titles? The thread about the admin and liquidation of Rangers Football Club?

It's taken 5 years but well done. :P

Tsk tsk.  I'm pretty sure Tashyboy meant The_Rangers fans, who are sadly no longer with us rather than The_Rangers, who are sadly no longer with us!

16 minutes ago, thekorean said:

Not sure these people are actual football fans or just Rangers haters.

Jesus, spend more time here than on their alleged team thread.

My, what a unique and refreshing perspective the bloke who thought Queens Park should share a 10,000 seat custom built stadium with Edinburgh Rugby, brings to the table.

I know you'd rather we ignored this, but we'd rather not, thanks.

29 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

There really should be a thread to corral you Scottish football conspiracy theorists.  You've now reached the 'point and laugh' stage as confirmed by your club's chairman.

The SPL's insolvency rule circa season 2010/ 2011 as shown below.

SFA rules pre feb 2012.JPG

Clearly states that when Rangers if during that season had gone into liquidation it is bye bye Rangers.

597795dbd1fba_SPLinsolve.jpg.88f75707e87c9e2f4bc1d7b62c4f083d.jpg

Insolvency rule circa season 2011/2012 has been revised or planned ahead of Rangers going into liquidation to this piece of shite that a panel will decide. So a rule which has served the associations for over a hundred years to stop clubs going into severe debt was scrapped to apparently to help it members out of financial trouble.

Not at all in any way shape or form to be a conspiracy at all eh? It's just a coincidence that BOTH associations changed their rules the exact season before Rangers est1872/3 went into liquidation. The previous years rules & regulations handbooks would have killed of Rangers in any way shape or form never to return and yet the revised edition a year before Rangers went into liquidation says something completely different to protect it's members? 

Still not convinced it was a stitch up. :1eye

23 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

The SPL's insolvency rule circa season 2010/ 2011 as shown below.

SFA rules pre feb 2012.JPG

Clearly states that when Rangers if during that season had gone into liquidation it is bye bye Rangers.

597795dbd1fba_SPLinsolve.jpg.88f75707e87c9e2f4bc1d7b62c4f083d.jpg

Insolvency rule circa season 2011/2012 has been revised or planned ahead of Rangers going into liquidation to this piece of shite that a panel will decide. So a rule which has served the associations for over a hundred years to stop clubs going into severe debt was scrapped to apparently to help it members out of financial trouble.

Not at all in any way shape or form to be a conspiracy at all eh? It's just a coincidence that BOTH associations changed their rules the exact season before Rangers est1872/3 went into liquidation. The previous years rules & regulations handbooks would have killed of Rangers in any way shape or form never to return and yet the revised edition a year before Rangers went into liquidation says something completely different to protect it's members? 

Still not convinced it was a stitch up. :1eye

You'd have to be extraordinarily innocent and gullible to believe the timing was coincidental.

Just now, The DA said:

You'd have to be extraordinarily innocent and gullible to believe the timing was coincidental.

I had links in my browser to both the SPL's & SFA's handbooks from 2009 to 2012, they no longer work and I cannot find them on any new web search? the plot thickens as they have appeared to have removed the old insolvency and punishment laws in the old PDF files put up on the internet. Laws that did not require a panels decision but were written in stone so to speak, break them and this happens.

4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I had links in my browser to both the SPL's & SFA's handbooks from 2009 to 2012, they no longer work and I cannot find them on any new web search? the plot thickens as they have appeared to have removed the old insolvency and punishment laws in the old PDF files put up on the internet. Laws that did not require a panels decision but were written in stone so to speak, break them and this happens.

They'll be labeling us moon-howlers soon enough.  

Hold on SFA couldn't take action against the **** because they never knew the players were illegally registered. 

But then it turns out out that the SFA did know the players were illegally registered and did nothing. 

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

And daft as a brush if you get in to step with the Celtic fanny's conspiracy theories.

Do you believe that the SFA and SPL changed their rules regarding the impacts of redundancy one year before Rangers went into liquidation and that this was... purely a coincidence, m'lud?

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

And daft as a brush if you get in to step with the Celtic fanny's conspiracy theories.

I posted the evidence it's not a theory but an actual conspiracy. :1eye

You're the fucking idiot, you think you still support the same club. How stupid can a self professed intellectual being be? same club? :1eye

Kincy seriously! You surely must admit that looks really dodgy?

Eta: this is new info to me so this is a genuine question not me trying to mock you in any way. Do you have a serious answer to this without the usual whataboutery?

7 minutes ago, The DA said:

Do you believe that the SFA and SPL changed their rules regarding the impacts of redundancy one year before Rangers went into liquidation and that this was... purely a coincidence, m'lud?

The rule-changing is immaterial - this happens.  Linking it to anticipating our demised is pure moon-howling.

Archived