The BIG strip the titles thread

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

The rule-changing is immaterial - this happens.  Linking it to anticipating our demised is pure moon-howling.

I don't think you really believe that, Kinky.  If you do, you go down in my esteem.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

My, what a unique and refreshing perspective the bloke who thought Queens Park should share a 10,000 seat custom built stadium with Edinburgh Rugby, brings to the table.

I know you'd rather we ignored this, but we'd rather not, thanks.

I don't care tbh, Taking about stripping titles from a dead club seems pointless to me. But hey, thats me.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

OK I don't buy in to the thesis that 'the authorities; changed the rules to accommodate us ante eventu

There we'll have to agree to disagree but a) I don't believe you and b) you're missing an 'm'.  Isn't it ante aventum?  It's been nearly 40 years since O-level Latin, though.

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

The SPL's insolvency rule circa season 2010/ 2011 as shown below.

SFA rules pre feb 2012.JPG

Clearly states that when Rangers if during that season had gone into liquidation it is bye bye Rangers.

597795dbd1fba_SPLinsolve.jpg.88f75707e87c9e2f4bc1d7b62c4f083d.jpg

Insolvency rule circa season 2011/2012 has been revised or planned ahead of Rangers going into liquidation to this piece of shite that a panel will decide. So a rule which has served the associations for over a hundred years to stop clubs going into severe debt was scrapped to apparently to help it members out of financial trouble.

Not at all in any way shape or form to be a conspiracy at all eh? It's just a coincidence that BOTH associations changed their rules the exact season before Rangers est1872/3 went into liquidation. The previous years rules & regulations handbooks would have killed of Rangers in any way shape or form never to return and yet the revised edition a year before Rangers went into liquidation says something completely different to protect it's members? 

Still not convinced it was a stitch up. :1eye

As most people know an isolated snippet of association rules doesn't always tell the whole story.

More information required my learned friend.

8 minutes ago, The DA said:

There we'll have to agree to disagree but a) I don't believe you and b) you're missing an 'm'.  Isn't it ante aventum?  It's been nearly 40 years since O-level Latin, though.

'O Grade', Shirley?  My son's egg-chasing in Australia with school.  He's my 'Latin' backstop.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

OK I don't buy in to the thesis that 'the authorities; changed the rules to accommodate us ante eventu

You are a slavering mess by the way. :lol: Radical rule changes the year before Rangers went into liquidation AND! this is the important part you deluded fool which you are ignoring completely. Which c**t was the head of the SFA when Rangers went into liquidation? the same person that took EBT payments from Rangers when he was a director at the club? Are you getting it yet cunto?

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

'O Grade', Shirley?  My son's egg-chasing in Australia with school.  He's my 'Latin' backstop.

To be fair, it was a long, long time ago.  But not 2000 years ago.

12 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

You are a slavering mess by the way. :lol: Radical rule changes the year before Rangers went into liquidation AND! this is the important part you deluded fool which you are ignoring completely. Which c**t was the head of the SFA when Rangers went into liquidation? the same person that took EBT payments from Rangers when he was a director at the club? Are you getting it yet cunto?

You're certainly selling the idea to me.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You're certainly selling the idea to me.

I know your game tonight, getting the P&D's all wound up into a lather before tomorrows eagerly awaited SPFL statement saying there's f**k all we can do because we wrote it into the rules before Rangers went into liquidation.

I hope they throw King under a bus by throwing it back that only The Rangers football club can reopen the SPL commission.

I bet you have got plenty of high volume alcohol and telling everyone you are going to give it to the P&D's falling over themselves over the SPFL's imminent presser saying "f**k all we can do".

We might move on grumbling how corrupt it all is but your current club is in a precarious financial position and that will definitely make up for the open conspiracy being currently swept under the carpet right in front of us. He whop laughs last and all that.

The BRALT thread still has some mileage with the cloned version.

Just now, The DA said:

Ignoring the vitriol, do you really accept that the timing of the rules changes was purely coincidental?

Add some sauce DA and add in Campbell Ogilvie being both a director at Rangers during the EBT scam and was at the top of the SFA when the HMRC was coming for Rangers.

Archived