The BIG strip the titles thread

2 minutes ago, The DA said:

Ignoring the vitriol, do you really accept that the timing of the rules changes was purely coincidental?

Honestly?  I've ignored this.  It's too moon-howlish for any sane person to take seriously.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Honestly?  I've ignored this.  It's too moon-howlish for any sane person to take seriously.

:lol: You let the cockwomble operate your mouth by parroting out their conspiracy as the gospel only because it suits your agenda, how sane is that? Minter. :lol:

16 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: You let the cockwomble operate your mouth by parroting out their conspiracy as the gospel only because it suits your agenda, how sane is that? Minter. :lol:

????

43 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Stanley Unwin still lives through Hellbhoy:

I posted the evidence it's not a theory but an actual conspiracy. :1eye
You're the fucking idiot, you think you still support the same club. How stupid can a self professed intellectual being be? same club? :1eye

If we are in fact a new club then what are you moaning about? You have referenced documents which in your opinion show that the SFA/SPL collaborated to change the rules to ensure that the Rangers FC remained intact as a club, but you say that despite all that we are a new club anyway. If you truly believe Rangers FC are no more then surely all of this is irrelevant HB?

27 minutes ago, Blue92 said:

If we are in fact a new club then what are you moaning about? You have referenced documents which in your opinion show that the SFA/SPL collaborated to change the rules to ensure that the Rangers FC remained intact as a club, but you say that despite all that we are a new club anyway. If you truly believe Rangers FC are no more then surely all of this is irrelevant HB?

I'll be completely honest blue. I see the current club as a continuation of the previous club but to me it isn't the very same club. If the rule changes hadn't been implemented I'd have absolutely no problem with this club claiming rights to the honours Rangers won. It'd still be Rangers FC but there would be a point in the clubs history when it went bust and had to reform again and integrate the history from the previous Rangers FC into the new Rangers FC.

What the SFA have done is create a fucking monster that will or could go so fucking wrong blowing up in their faces. They should have just followed the old rules and then a few years later have changed so that other clubs that went bust just like Rangers could reclaim their previous versions licences, image and trading rights and most importantly the history of a club.

My opinion it's been a total sham from start to finish and it hasn't even finished yet. They allowed the club you currently support to be at the mercy of c***s who only had one thing in mind, how much can they fleece the support for. They could have done better due diligence in who they felt could be the best option because they held all the cards at the time.

The lickspittles of the SFA and SPFL will be out in force today to tell us to move on when we know the game is corrupt 
But the smell will turn into a stink and never go away i'm in no doubt that the game in Scotland will lose fans from this stitch up
A sad day for Scottish football.

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The rule-changing is immaterial - this happens.  Linking it to anticipating our demised is pure moon-howling.

The rule changes are immaterial as the SFA rules do not have precedence over UK law. The rule change is just further evidence that the SFA acted in full knowledge of what Rangers were doing and colluded with them in their attempt to cheat. I can't wait for that to go to the European Court of Sporting Arbitration and for the SFA to start bleating about LNS saying that was it all dealt with. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

The rule changes are immaterial as the SFA rules do not have precedence over UK law. The rule change is just further evidence that the SFA acted in full knowledge of what Rangers were doing and colluded with them in their attempt to cheat. I can't wait for that to go to the European Court of Sporting Arbitration and for the SFA to start bleating about LNS saying that was it all dealt with. :lol:

I'm going to start giving prizes (that will never be stripped) for the best examples of moon-howling.  This one is close to a medal.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm going to start giving prizes (that will never be stripped) for the best examples of moon-howling.  This one is close to a medal.

I smell the fear. 

This has being on going now for over five years and we are nowhere near the endgame. What is happening now is simply part of the process. You should not imagine that just because the SFA or SPFL make a statement that's then of it. This hasn't even reached the courts yet. But we are approaching the end of the beginning. 

If you think about how long the Rangers wind up has and is taking that's about the lenght of time this is going to take.

11 hours ago, The DA said:

There we'll have to agree to disagree but a) I don't believe you and b) you're missing an 'm'.  Isn't it ante aventum?  It's been nearly 40 years since O-level Latin, though.

It was O Grade in my time. Which is nearly 50 years ago.

Anyone else note that the sevco lads post more often when they think they might get a favourable outcome from the footballing authorities or the courts than they do about football?

How things have changed.

In the last couple of days I've seen retweets of Celtic fans comparing the #stripethetitties campaign to

a) Their dead son

and

b) The Liverpool fans campaign from the Hillsborough victims

Which seems like a normal and healthy thing to be doing.

Archived