Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's an instructional DVD, apparently. Because it takes special training to run a pair of irons over your hair. I've never watched an instructional DVD in my life. I normally flip them over to the silver side and use them as attractive coasters for the coffee table.

:lol:

Are you saying that lots of female orientated electrical products come with instructional DVD's? :huh:

They are pretentious w**ky straighteners andy, women go daft for them apparently.

Apperently the Ceramic plates go hotter than any other Straighteners though <_<:lol:

I also treated myself to the same MP3

Good straighteners, LM! :D
I'm hoping they arrive tomorrow. I'm so excited. I want them now! :D:D:D

I have 3 pairs - one normal set that are broken, one set of the thick ones that are broken, and normal ones i use.

A month ago I would have been lost without mine - however, at least 5 days out of 7 i now leave it naturally and all curly. Condition of my hair has improved dramatically though and giving it a chance to grow. However due to it being left to do what it pleases it's hard to get the ends to sit when i do straighten it.

Aaaaah ghd's....don't you just love them :D

I have 3 pairs - one normal set that are broken, one set of the thick ones that are broken, and normal ones i use.

A month ago I would have been lost without mine - however, at least 5 days out of 7 i now leave it naturally and all curly. Condition of my hair has improved dramatically though and giving it a chance to grow. However due to it being left to do what it pleases it's hard to get the ends to sit when i do straighten it.

Aaaaah ghd's....don't you just love them :D

I leave mine now, but only because my straighteners are thermaglass ones, and they're total shite. My hair is so much better straightened - it's actually been cut in such a way that I don't like it otherwise. GHDs are a necessity.* :D

*I tell myself this often in the hope that it becomes true.

Archived