Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

MKC508-5-1.jpg

Just purchased this. I know absolutely loads of people have this top but I had to return a pair of jeans I got as a present (really tight skinny ones that were a bit bent) and could only get store credit. I'd liked this top for a while so got this and an all saints belt.

MKC508-5-1.jpg

Just purchased this. I know absolutely loads of people have this top but I had to return a pair of jeans I got as a present (really tight skinny ones that were a bit bent) and could only get store credit. I'd liked this top for a while so got this and an all saints belt.

cracking top, a box with a red cross on it :huh:

Making a long awaited shopping thread comeback here...

Bought these beauties today for T in the Park...

new-boots-5-L.jpg

£42

£42 for wellies. Jesus man you get the same ones in Asda for a tenner.

Oh and are they not a woman's pair?

I can't say I'm that bothered by the fact he's stupid enough to spend £42 on a pair of wellies. It's the fact they look like women's wellies that's a little troubling.

Oh, and they're fucking hideous, too.

When I first saw the wellies, I assumed it was a bird that had posted. I for one wouldn't wear those wellies if you paid me, gayer than 10 gay things out of a gay parade.

120178990422103103lylekl960v02wbblka.jpg

Only in silver.

What brand is that if there is one? I thought it was a Free Spirit top/jacket but wasn't sure.

EDIT: Nevermind found it. Looks similar to something I have but a different name.

What brand is that if there is one? I thought it was a Free Spirit top/jacket but wasn't sure.

EDIT: Nevermind found it. Looks similar to something I have but a different name.

Probably made for Asda, but two different companies have stuck their label on it.

Same as yon wee crocodile gets stuck on to Primark stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
got a audition as the part of peter pan in a play matey

Once I knew you were already up for the part of Tinkerbell I knew the role had to be mine. Feathery haircut and a love of pink, I can understand why you got it. ;)

Archived