Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to know where the young lads get all the money for this gear. Do you sell drugs?

Well I for one am a rentboy.

I still count as a young lad, right?

I want to know where the young lads get all the money for this gear. Do you sell drugs?

The real question should be why does everyone on P and B seem to spend their money on shit clothes?

Clearly nobody dresses as well as I do.

The Fred Perry shop in one of those shopping centres in Livingston, The Designer Outlet I think.

Good shout CK. I managed to pick up a Fred Perry polo in West Ham colours, a jumper and a scooter mac, plus the shoes below, for just over £100.

9994-344749-p.jpg

Good shout CK. I managed to pick up a Fred Perry polo in West Ham colours, a jumper and a scooter mac, plus the shoes below, for just over £100.

9994-344749-p.jpg

Those are a bit gay.

Very nice. I like a good view myself.

The view is cracking.

I grew up in Shieldhill and didnt appreciate it, but after 11 years of living in Falkirk Town Centre I now really do now.

12103543854513363580scasualthenorthnavya.jpg120826141941473575elevenparicwaytwhtb.jpg12103487632980revwht1.jpg120584480174173361deiseltersictwhta.jpg

Actually got the last t-shirt in black.

Those are a bit gay.

A picture speaks a thousand words. I'm surprised you haven't been targetted by Duff Man yet.

A picture speaks a thousand words. I'm surprised you haven't been targetted by Duff Man yet.

Maybe "gay" was the wrong word. They look like something that a middle aged uncle would wear because they're nice and sensible.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive set up the printer (been busy with other stuff up until now) and Im no expert on photographs but the quality of print is stunning! :)

I just need to get a better digital camera now to make full use of it. :P

pac_white-1.jpg

Got a pair of Prada trainers a bit like those, but different - the bits that are silver in the picture are red on mine, with a silver border bit around them. Didn't even realise when I went in, but Cruise had a sale on and I saved £70 on what I thought I was going to be spending on them. B)

Archived