Shopping Thread

Oooone hudred and eeeeeeeeeeeiiiightyyyyyy!!!

PICT0185.jpg

The flap on our right doesn't open fully because of the wall but it was either that or have the board on the other side of the door and the settee's there so that was a non-starter.

Happy with it though :)

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have a rainbow on your arse :huh:

In terms of the patter that I've been subjected to so far regarding those jeans, I'd have to say that that was one of the weaker pieces. Poor show, c-m.

I would be absolutely savaged, if I went on a nightout wearing those things.

I like it when people dress a bit differently, but that's too different. How much were they? I'm assuming at least £120?

The pelters are likely to increase tenfold after this...

...including the £7 charge to get them taken up from a 34 inch leg to a 30, they cost me £207.

I like them, I look great in them. I've been getting ripped by all of my mates for them, but I like to see myself as a pioneer. Everyone'll be wearing jeans like these in five years' time.

Maybe I'll wear them with that sunglasses t-shirt that Nizzy liked so much. That'll look cool.

The pelters are likely to increase tenfold after this...

...including the £7 charge to get them taken up from a 34 inch leg to a 30, they cost me £207.

I like them, I look great in them. I've been getting ripped by all of my mates for them, but I like to see myself as a pioneer. Everyone'll be wearing jeans like these in five years' time.

Maybe I'll wear them with that sunglasses t-shirt that Nizzy liked so much. That'll look cool.

:o:o:o:o:o

I'll stick up for mhak, I once left cruise with a pair of burnt orange velvet D&G jeans, got home put them on, and met my mates in the Westport in Dunfermline for a pint. I still take pelters yet...

Anyhoo, had to get these off ebay, as USC sent me the wrong feckin size, and I can't return them from here.

post-11253-1232914782_thumb.jpg

I've been taking pelters for these all weekend, and fully expect the trend to continue on here. Here goes nothing :

ev0026indM2.jpg

What on Earth were you on when you thought buying and wearing them was a good idea. Mind you it probably matches that hacket t shirt with all the sunglasses on it that you bought a while ago.

I've been taking pelters for these all weekend, and fully expect the trend to continue on here. Here goes nothing :

ev0026indM2.jpg

Somehow I like them. :huh:

I've bought this stuff in the past few days:

51ChWcKCULL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

3403895950m1_exlg.jpg

3505821020_lg.jpg Only £30! :o

I bought some stuff from Topman as well.

Archived