Shopping Thread

ASOS and Xile, not too dear either.

Xile's a bit annoying sometimes because when you try and buy some of the stuff it's out of stock. They still remove the money temporarily then return it but it could turn out to be a hassle if you don't have a lot of money and want to buy something else.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a wad of cash that'd been burning a hole in my pocket since my Birthday and having not thought of anything useless and gadgety to waste my money on, I decided to do some repairs to my bike as it had been skipping in 5th gear, so I needed:

A freewheel

and a lockring tool

and a new chain

and a chain splitter (because my old one is from nineteen-canteen)

Just because it was a £1 and mine was a bit rusty - I bought a cable guide for my rear brake cable as well.

And because I knew it would take me hours to fit the freewheel etc, and I'd probably loose my temper and need something to play with, (and because they had almost £18 off in the sale), I bought a set of Cateye ultra-bright LEDs lights too. :D

I'd post pics, but 1) bikes parts aren't that exciting and 2) Halfords use dynamic links for their images, so you can't just copy the address.

Ive bought a few things since I last posted here.

Mainly I moved into my new house (so that counts).

So as you can imagine Ive bought alot of stuff for decorating and doing the garden (including a snazzy Chimnea thing)

I bought a new telly and today I ordered 5.1 surround speakers for it :)

Im now completely skint :(;)

Some cheeky little underwear sets from M&S. Cannae do a picture from the web, and i aint taking a pic of me in them, so here is the link.

Sexy Seniorita!!!!

Some dosh for the jollies next month

New glasses and some more contact lenses

And some cup tickets for Wednesday night, Killie v Celtic.

Im freaking skint noo

Got a yellow Ralph Lauren polo shirt and a t-shirt from All Saints.

What's going on with the sizes on Lacoste polos? I tried on a small and it was like a tent on me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived