Shopping Thread

Yeah, they are dead stock now, so can't buy them new.

There's a few things I'd buy second hand. Pre-worn shoes wouldn't be one of them. Each to their own though. Hell mend you if you get athletes foot.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really, REALLY want a new Stone Island jacket. :(

Haven't came to the stage where I've thought I'd punt excess of £250 quid for one of them, when you can get a decent quality parka or a barbour jacket for a tonne but they are smart

RLFF14 - A code for an extra 40% off Ralph Lauren's website sale prices.

The site is struggling with traffic though.

I'd been trying to order shit with this code for about 3 hours last night from 9 til 12. Eventually when it worked it said the code had expired and i was fucking raging so just left it. They must have extended the code and after about an hour tonight i eventually managed to order some new toggs, long sleeve polo and a zip hoodie for £74 delivered so i suppose i cant complain that much.

Yeah there was a load of bother, loads of crashes and 'can't add to basket' messages. I got back on there and nabbed a quarter neck jumper and long sleeve polo for £80 all in. Perfect.

fucking nightmare man, i was so close so many times but it wasnt for giving in. Had to perceiver though as you cant really pass up a wee bit of RL at that price

Nice, I had a look through mines mate but I think I'll be keeping them. I have also realised trainer buying is an addiction, found 5 pairs I have never had on before and had forgot about them haha

Quite right mate. I know exactly what you mean. :)

There's a few things I'd buy second hand. Pre-worn shoes wouldn't be one of them. Each to their own though. Hell mend you if you get athletes foot.

They have anti-bacterial foot sprays now. What an age we live in! :o

RLFF14 - A code for an extra 40% off Ralph Lauren's website sale prices.

The site is struggling with traffic though.

Nice one, just bought a couple of polos. £40 off.

They have anti-bacterial foot sprays now. What an age we live in! :o

Aye, an age where you can choose from and buy a multitude of brand new gutties at the touch of a button.

I bet your feet look like this:post-25521-0-68051300-1389872844_thumb.j

Tell you what, you choose the trainers at the touch of a button and look like a million other folk, I'll choose the very simple task of maintaining my feet and disinfecting my trainers and have footwear that's a bit more exclusive.

Yeah I've bought loads of second hand trainers. Its not like buying a second hand pair of sambas someone's been wearing at fives for a couple years. Trainers are collectables to a lot of people and if they're deadstock you don't have much of a choice...

I sold second hand jackets for about 6-7 years and was shocked at what some people paid if they got into a battle with someone. It was mainly stone island, cp and osti stuff but I could regularly pick up a decent jacket for 75-100 and know I could get 150 for it. I've looked into opening a second hand designer clothes shop in town but unfortunately I just don't have the start up cash.

Tell you what, you choose the trainers at the touch of a button and look like a million other folk, I'll choose the very simple task of maintaining my feet and disinfecting my trainers and have footwear that's a bit more exclusive.

Ok then.

See nobody wears the trainers I've got so I wouldn't need to buy second hand, possibly because nobody wants to mind. :lol:

But I can see why folk do it, although I'd never buy a pair of shoes to collect them, I'd be buying them cause they looked good and want to wear them.

But if you want them and they are second hand, you'd catch leprosy!  :(

Achh what's losing a foot for the sake of looking stylish in good footwear. Worthwhile sacrifice.

They're pretty nice. I'm looking for a new pair actually, to replace my Adidas Randall's. Whilst they ain't the nicest looking shoe and not especially popular and well known, most comfy shoe I own and they've had a lot of wear and show it. Anyone got any recommendations, I'd rather a mid-top type shoe if that makes sense?

Archived