Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You usually find it's the guys who don't wear pink who are queer!

It's only a colour fer fuxake...

:P:P

I think you'll find that those with a persuasion to wear pink are either:

A.) Gay

B.) Sad b*****ds who wear what fashion tells them to, not realising they look a twat :P

or

C.) Are in a dominated relationship and are pussy-whipped into wearing pink by their girlfriend to "keep in touch with your feminine side". FFS if you want to keep in touch with your feminine side just keep feeling up your girlfriend. That's what I say B)

A.) Gay

B.) Sad b*****ds who wear what fashion tells them to, not realising they look a twat :P

or

C.) Are in a dominated relationship and are pussy-whipped into wearing pink by their girlfriend to "keep in touch with your feminine side". FFS if you want to keep in touch with your feminine side just keep feeling up your girlfriend. That's what I say B)

Away and take a good look at yourself

A.) Gay

or

Well I certainly don't fall into any of those categories.

:P :P :P

I personally would never wear pink.

On some people it looks ok, but when it's on a guy with an appauling boyband hairstyle who is drinking Smirnoff Ice, it just looks shocking.

A tasteful pink shirt with tie/suit combo can look smart though.

I don't have a boyband hairstyle and I certainly don't drink Smirnoff Ice.

And it's a pink shirt/tie/suit combo like you have said.

I look good in it so I'm told.

:D :D

:lol:

Wee bit sensitive about the old pink then.

I'll PM Tywnholm and say you're coming round to his place the night for dinner; you never know, if you go maybe you'll get breakfast too :lol::lol::P

If your lucky i might even pop round to yours ;)

A gay one?? :lol:

(Sorry, to good an opportunity to refer to the pink wearing again. I'll stop it now B) )

We've been advised to head for Bigg Market. If Bigg should be replaced by Cattle, that'll be the place for us.

Where would you recommend 10 guys in kilts go in Newcastle for a beer and a laugh and some nice ladies to get knocked back by?

Where would you recommend 10 guys in kilts go in Newcastle for a beer and a laugh and some nice ladies to get knocked back by?

Not Newcastle anyway :lol:

Geordie girls are all skanks, Scottish girls are much better B)

We've been advised to head for Bigg Market. If Bigg should be replaced by Cattle, that'll be the place for us.

Anywhere mate, they'll love you, the Bigg market is the place to be ;)

I might even pop down myself tomorrow night.

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Anywhere mate, they'll love you, the Bigg market is the place to be ;)

I'm going on a stag do to Newcastle in about 6 weeks time. Will i get kicked in for wearing a jacket? :huh:

Archived