Shopping Thread

Fudgemeister?

Who calls him that? :blink:

I thought you were going to bed? :rolleyes:

I broke the camera on mine 3 days after I got it because I it was in my rucksack during a heavy rainstorm whilst I was walking the West Highland Way. That probably didn't help I suppose.

I am getting the Samsung D600 for my birthday from my dad. :)

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very good phone feature wise, but i don't like the design. UI'm not fond of the slidey bit and I think it looks a bit pasticy. After working for T-Mobile for almost a year I am now very picky about phones though.

I like the slidey bit. :ph34r::lol:

Trying to send drunken texts with a slidey bit is impossible. I can never get it up. Although that's a common occurence when I'm drunk. :ph34r:

I'm guessing you're not the only person with that problem, though! ;)

Guest ochıl-clyde

I know :lol:

It felt really funny and greasy :(

I'm not going to use it when I get a boyfriend or a girlfriend, it's REALLY slippery and ugh :o

Guest ochıl-clyde

I'm not bisexual.

I'm a wee bit drunk (I had most of a bottle of WKD tonight :D ), but I feel like I can talk to you because you're all my friends :)

I like some girls, but they're YUCK and I wouldn't kiss one, but there's a boy at my school, and we play about with each other after PE and after school.

That doesn't make me bisexual, just a bit curious. I'm young, and I'll grow out o it :)

I'm not bisexual.

I'm a wee bit drunk (I had most of a bottle of WKD tonight :D ), but I feel like I can talk to you because you're all my friends :)

I like some girls, but they're YUCK and I wouldn't kiss one, but there's a boy at my school, and we play about with each other after PE and after school.

That doesn't make me bisexual, just a bit curious. I'm young, and I'll grow out o it :)

Who the f**k has hacked Ochil clyde's name :lol::lol::lol: this is brilliant reading :lol::lol:

Archived