Friendlies - Fixtures & Results

Gunner

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, List_of_Jericho said:

What was the result? Not seen it posted anywhere

Sorry, forgot to come on last night when I got home. EKFC won 6-1. 

Cambria were missing a few and drafted a couple of GGPL boys in who  had played the night before. Saying that, we were missing a few too and had 5 of the former u19's in our side as well as 2 new faces. 

But everything we had been working on clicked last night. Took a 3 goal lead, then back to 3-1 when a free kick was met with an unmarked header - composed finish by the big Cambria lad. Just after the break we went 4-1 up. First 60min we were excellent, pressed hard all over. For 15/20 Cambria came into it and seen more of the ball, but were limited to longer passes from the back. Going into the last 10 minutes we got back on top and out fitness allowed us to kill the game off with another 2 goals. 

Good run out for us, missing a few boys and letting the 19's show what they can do. Pleased that some of the younger guys look like they are able to step up. Really pleased with our performance.

It's a friendly and a few new faces. They guys having only just started playing with each other. Can't expect miracles straight away.

Time will tell how it works out. Team are full committed though.

Looks like more new faces are needed. Hearing that Nealy and Craigy have ditched it now? What's happening on the southside?

Sorry, forgot to come on last night when I got home. EKFC won 6-1. 
Cambria were missing a few and drafted a couple of GGPL boys in who  had played the night before. Saying that, we were missing a few too and had 5 of the former u19's in our side as well as 2 new faces. 
But everything we had been working on clicked last night. Took a 3 goal lead, then back to 3-1 when a free kick was met with an unmarked header - composed finish by the big Cambria lad. Just after the break we went 4-1 up. First 60min we were excellent, pressed hard all over. For 15/20 Cambria came into it and seen more of the ball, but were limited to longer passes from the back. Going into the last 10 minutes we got back on top and out fitness allowed us to kill the game off with another 2 goals. 
Good run out for us, missing a few boys and letting the 19's show what they can do. Pleased that some of the younger guys look like they are able to step up. Really pleased with our performance.

Even I can't pick at this post.

From what I've heard a very fair & honest assessment.

That's a relief.
I re-wrote that a few times, in the hope it passed your assessment. 

Lol.
It did mate. And a sarcastic reply I always appreciate. Shows a sense of humour.

Hope it goes well for you this season & that's the truth.

It's good to see people getting on, to much bitching and criticising on sometimes

Love & kisses all around everyone.

No ones teams shit, everyone's great.

No losers in football, it's all about taking part lol.

Shite.

Footballs about winning & opinions.

Just don't take them to heart, its a football forum. Be honest & keep the forum interesting. Ass kissings boring.

And Michael Kennedy, that's not a dig at you cos I used your post mate.

We just want to draw a line under all the daft comments and concentrate on playing football and I'm sure u do too. 

No wonder cause that laddie is living proof of the damage drugs cause to a brain. [emoji573][emoji573][emoji573]

You'd get more sense out the staffie

I just don't argue with idiots. Made my points, left it at that. All I know is when you start mentioning other people, ye better be on the money cause they wouldn't be happy at being quoted incorrectly. In fact, I'd be surprised if they never sought to make sure false claims about them weren't made again.

In any case. I deal in facts. Not heresay or speculation.. especially from those known to cast it toward former clubs.

I just don't argue with idiots. Made my points, left it at that. All I know is when you start mentioning other people, ye better be on the money cause they wouldn't be happy at being quoted incorrectly. In fact, I'd be surprised if they never sought to make sure false claims about them weren't made again.

In any case. I deal in facts. Not heresay or speculation.. especially from those known to cast it toward former clubs.

Thought everything in the garden was rosy and then Gunners back in with another dig [emoji16] It's like a wee couple with the wife trying to get the last word in [emoji23][emoji23]

12 hours ago, S.Irvine said:

Love & kisses all around everyone.

No ones teams shit, everyone's great.

No losers in football, it's all about taking part lol.

Shite.

Footballs about winning & opinions.

Just don't take them to heart, its a football forum. Be honest & keep the forum interesting. Ass kissings boring.

And Michael Kennedy, that's not a dig at you cos I used your post mate.

I know it's not mate.

Im all for a healthy debate and people disagreeing as you say it keeps interesting. What I don't like is people hiding behind user names causing trouble for no reason, people with hidden agendas slagging of clubs and individuals. 

I know it's not mate.
Im all for a healthy debate and people disagreeing as you say it keeps interesting. What I don't like is people hiding behind user names causing trouble for no reason, people with hidden agendas slagging of clubs and individuals. 

There called shitebags mick

Unfortunately there lives consist of posting on forums and chugging to nuts magazines agony aunt section . They feel important on here as user57933666 [emoji122]

Archived