Livingston v Dunfermline

No idea what to expect. Season hasn't begun properly and Dunfermline are a side I have no idea about. It could be 5-0 or 0-3.

I think it'll be a largely cloudy day in West Lothian with hints of sunshine. A light breeze in the air and a fairly pleasant temperature of 17 degrees. As it's the opening day of the season, I expect a positive approach from both sides, there will be at least 2 goals, with lots of banter being given and taken back and forth between the two sets of fans. All in all, I think we'll be in for an entertaining afternoon of football, and with a few aperitifs having been consumed, the visiting fans will make the short journey home in positive spirits.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Astro said:

Looking forward to this one. Livingston fans sound a lot like we did this time last season. Great confidence in a side that won the league by a comfortable distance. The only difference is we were lucky enugh to play Dumbarton on the opening day and won comfortably (two last minute penalties aside). Dunfermline are considerably better than Dumbarton were/are, so Livingston will have their work cut out.

Pars to win by 2.

Dumbarton is usually the type of team we struggle against, we play better when we're up against top half teams and Dunfermline will prob be a top 4 contender.

2 hours ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

No idea what to expect. Season hasn't begun properly and Dunfermline are a side I have no idea about. It could be 5-0 or 0-3.

I think it'll be a largely cloudy day in West Lothian with hints of sunshine. A light breeze in the air and a fairly pleasant temperature of 17 degrees. As it's the opening day of the season, I expect a positive approach from both sides, there will be at least 2 goals, with lots of banter being given and taken back and forth between the two sets of fans. All in all, I think we'll be in for an entertaining afternoon of football, and with a few aperitifs having been consumed, the visiting fans will make the short journey home in positive spirits.

Ooh, so close! Unfortunately, Livingston don't have any fans so this won't be the case.

3 hours ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

Competitive football started over 2 weeks ago.

Poet of the Macabre reminds me of Falkirk fans with the same kind of posts we see when we have our match threads with them and they're wankers.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I like a trip to Livi. Closer to me than East End. Plenty places for a decent pizza and a sunglasses shop. Pretty much my perfect away day.

You really are such an odd person.

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I actually do.

Although, that has nothing to do with Livi being a total bunch of diddies.

Always thought 'Daz' was a total fud but mocking people with mental illnesses is pretty fucking low. 

13 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Can we get back to talking about football please?

Does Talbot still play for the Pars? 

Aye, he'll probably be on the bench on Saturday though, Lewis Martin looks to be first choice left back for now.

Just now, Poet of the Macabre said:

Smith up front by himself then? No Clark, no McManus and looking like Shiels and Hopkirk won't be ready either.

Lithgow is going to Nat him. (Did I do it right?)

22 hours ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

Apart from you poet of the macabre, your posts remind me of an annoying puppy what with your attempts to be noticed. I hope you end up in a shit seat.

Every seat at the pasta bowl is a shit seat tbf

Archived