Berwick Rangers v Clyde

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

Funny how you see things. Thought he won the ball well in the air and read the game..

Certainly a great assist for the first Berwick goal by all accounts.

We are supposed to be friends. Very disappointed with the way Berwick have behaved.

Friends don't beat each other three-one.

Might need to set up a new Friendship Derby. Edinburgh City tend to let us beat them and seem quite cuddly.

Sorry Berwick, you fucked it up.

in a year where the rest of the division is poor.  

I've read this a few times on here and don't quite know where everyone is getting this from. When I look around, I think this is going to be the most competitive league in years.

I've read this a few times on here and don't quite know where everyone is getting this from. When I look around, I think this is going to be the most competitive league in years.

Defence mechanism trotted out when you have what looks like a team that will struggle to make 5th in the bottom tier of Scottish football , it maybe gives some comfort

Funnily enough never hear it from fans whose team is at the top of league [emoji6]

Could've been worse, mind. We could've had Scott McLaughlin and Ross Perry at the back yesterday...

A lot of vindication in this video for Clyde supporters. And yes: Higgins was playing. But you wouldn't know it...

3 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

There's a difference between competitiveness and quality.

Could've been worse, mind. We could've had Scott McLaughlin and Ross Perry at the back yesterday...

A lot of vindication in this
for Clyde supporters. And yes: Higgins was playing. But you wouldn't know it...

That's great feel better knowing Albion Rovers got beat

And glad you feel vindicated
Small victories

Archived