The Rangers vs Dunfermline

D.A.F.C

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

#bungfermline to lie down and let us win 6-1, for old times sakes and the lolz.

Or you could use the back of a fag packet as an official teamsheet and then laugh like f**k as Dunfermline are thrown out of the competition for not dotting an "i" properly....

6 minutes ago, mikedafc said:

nope tv decided we wanted to see another Dundee derby

Tbf outside of Celtic, Rangers and Dunfermline fans I'd imagine the Dundee derby is a far more exciting prospect.  It's clearly the tie of the round. 

49 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Tbf outside of Celtic, Rangers and Dunfermline fans I'd imagine the Dundee derby is a far more exciting prospect.  It's clearly the tie of the round. 

The concept of life outside their own wee bubble is a bit too complex for them to grasp. 

As 7-2 humpings go, our last league cup visit to Ibrox was pretty entertaining. At least we had a go and took confidence from the way were able to create so many chances. Can see this one being a dreary game. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

As 7-2 humpings go, our last league cup visit to Ibrox was pretty entertaining. At least we had a go and took confidence from the way were able to create so many chances. Can see this one being a dreary game. 

When we got it back from 3-0 to 3-2, I almost punctured a lung celebrating. Then they made it 4-2 immediately.

Archived