Falkirk v Livingston - August 8

Gaz FFC

Favourable draw at home to Livi but it won't be easy.

Not too keen on playing teams from the same league either. 

A decent chance of getting to the Quarter finals so overall you have to be happy wi the draw.

Hopefully see some sensible pricing from both clubs.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shite draw against a side we'll play four times this season, we'll probably lose as well. Won't be paying much attention to this game until it gets closer.

If this is sensibly priced, I could be tempted to head along to this. Anything beyond £12 for admission would be tearing the arse off it, I think.

Half decent chance of progression I would say. Saturday will be an indicator of whether or not the group stages were a fluke from us.

Same as everyone else, its shite playing a team from the same division, especially since we had ICT and Brechin in the group.

Good chance of progressing though (on paper). How are Livi shaping up for the new season? Confident of staying up?

8 hours ago, Afro said:

If this is sensibly priced, I could be tempted to head along to this. Anything beyond £12 for admission would be tearing the arse off it, I think.

Half decent chance of progression I would say. Saturday will be an indicator of whether or not the group stages were a fluke from us.

I'd expect us to want to keep it as low as possible like the group stages. Livie of course have to agree to that too though.

Same as everyone else, its shite playing a team from the same division, especially since we had ICT and Brechin in the group.

Good chance of progressing though (on paper). How are Livi shaping up for the new season? Confident of staying up?

Quietly confident. I think we'll be just fine but not going to shout about it would take 8th now if offered but would still be slightly disappointed by that.

2 minutes ago, AMC13 said:

Quietly confident. I think we'll be just fine but not going to shout about it would take 8th now if offered but would still be slightly disappointed by that.

The way the teams are shaping up I think Brechin will finish bottom by a distance, Dumbarton are always a gamble as they basically replace the team each year but I'd expect you to finish above them. The rest of the teams appear to have strengthened but this is the sort of year that maybe aside from Brechin, anyone will be able to beat anyone (except us of course)

21 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

We won our last game at TFS, Hoppy was in charge too, and with Darren Cole in our team. :o. I'm going for the same result again, 2-1 Livi.

One of only 3 teams in 4 defeats to beat us in the league that season, the others being rangers at ibrox (twice) and hibs at home once. Fair play.

Archived