• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Back on topic 

IMG_0133.JPG

Can't really remember the winner as I was out my seat and down the stairs as soon as the ball hit the net

But this picture still haunts me. Going past Tavernier as if he wasn't there and as soon as he went to shoot I had a great view and knew it was in. Anybody but Stokes !!  

Ahhh well you take the good with the bad and it was certainly long overdue for the Hibs. I have so many family members who are Hibees I find it hard to grudge them that moment . 

Tbh I can't remember thinking that at the time right enough. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

i dont see why we should be fearful of a side who lost to a part time side from Luxembourg. If we play to the best of our ability we will win regardless of what Rangers do.

You are not playing that team though.

Celtic lost to a pub team from Gibraltar but went on and had a not too shabby a season 

8 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

You are not playing that team though.

Celtic lost to a pub team from Gibraltar but went on and had a not too shabby a season 

That's completely irrelevant though considering Celtic's manager and squad is in a different league to Rangers. This Rangers team is pish and lost to a side that's the equivalent of East Stirling

They are on the brink of being broken forever if we win on Saturday. We aren't relevant apparently despite them selling out, going to be pelting Hibs fans with pish and coins for 90 mins and the mention of a cup final sends them into a seethe and rage that only the words "Rangers died" could rival. 

30 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I'd take a score draw right now tbh. Putting the Cup Final(3-2) aside for a minute. The **** look like they are getting their shit together. I think Dorrans is a cracking player and Kenny Miller will probably get his usual goal against us. We'll need to be on form here but we don't have anything to fear. Should be a cracking game. 

I agree.  I think it's two sides that will have a go at each other.  Could be a fair few goals.

Probably end up 0-0 now.

I agree.  I think it's two sides that will have a go at each other.  Could be a fair few goals.
Probably end up 0-0 now.

It's been said before, but I've no idea where people get the idea that Hibs are a wildly open team and there will be goals whenever we play. We will set up on Saturday with 5 at the back and Bartley right in front of them if he's fit. Our defence is probably the strongest part of the side, and we've got a decent keeper.

0 0 would be an entirely unsurprising score on Saturday. Thing is that we will also create chances with the midfield and strikers we have.

31 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

They are on the brink of being broken forever if we win on Saturday. We aren't relevant apparently despite them selling out, going to be pelting Hibs fans with pish and coins for 90 mins and the mention of a cup final sends them into a seethe and rage that only the words "Rangers died" could rival. 

We would have sold out regardless of opposition . First home league game of the season . 

5 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

It's been said before, but I've no idea where people get the idea that Hibs are a wildly open team and there will be goals whenever we play. We will set up on Saturday with 5 at the back and Bartley right in front of them if he's fit. Our defence is probably the strongest part of the side, and we've got a decent keeper.

0 0 would be an entirely unsurprising score on Saturday. Thing is that we will also create chances with the midfield and strikers we have.

To be honest, i've seen nothing of Hibs so far this season, I'm going on their results so far, which seem to show them scoring a few goals and not conceding many.

34 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

That's completely irrelevant though considering Celtic's manager and squad is in a different league to Rangers. This Rangers team is pish and lost to a side that's the equivalent of East Stirling

And the Rangers team today are not the same team as the one who played so poorly a few weeks ago.

You think East  Stirring(shire) would have beaten Progress? 

You think East Stirlingshire would knock 6 past a Dunfermline team who knocked out your city rivals?

This 'Rangers are pish' nonsense is going to come back and bite you on the arse.

I have said I expect a tight game as both teams are playing well. If you can't see Rangers have hit a bit of form then nothing I say here is going to change that

8 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

To be honest, i've seen nothing of Hibs so far this season, I'm going on their results so far, which seem to show them scoring a few goals and not conceding many.

This water tight defence they speak off includes Steven Whittaker. Cast your mind back to when he was playing at the top of his game and we played Unirea at Ibrox. He made Hodson look like  Cafu FFS. 

13 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

And the Rangers team today are not the same team as the one who played so poorly a few weeks ago.

erm, it is though.

You think East  Stirring(shire) would have beaten Progress? 

yes.

You think East Stirlingshire would knock 6 past a Dunfermline team who knocked out your city rivals?

Yes.

This 'Rangers are pish' nonsense is going to come back and bite you on the arse.

No its not.

I have said I expect a tight game as both teams are playing well. If you can't see Rangers have hit a bit of form then nothing I say here is going to change that

hit a bit of form :lol: you've beaten motherwell and Dunfermline. simmer.

Archived