Sportscene Watch 19/20

Just now, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I was too outraged to notice.

Nah I was replying to the post above yours re Michael Stewart.

Anyway, I look forward to the Aberdeen vs Celtic League Cup Final next Sunday

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Stewart lying on the ground and letting play go on around him was dreadful, lazy, shitebag play. I'd be furious with him if I was McInnes or an Aberdeen fan.

Should clarify I mean for the 3rd goal

Yeah, shit like that does wind me up. I thought it was a foul but play to the whistle and all that. On that note, I despise when players try and claim for a penalty and actually run after the referee, completely ignoring the ball (!)

2 minutes ago, Alex_14 said:

Yeah, shit like that does wind me up. I thought it was a foul but play to the whistle and all that. On that note, I despise when players try and claim for a penalty and actually run after the referee, completely ignoring the ball (!)

100% agreed. Enrages me

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Why wasn't Declan John booked for his goal celebration?

We questioned that at the game, but basically Collum shat it for the 2nd time that afternoon after having let Tavernier off with what should have been a second booking for another foul on Jordan Jones.

Another example of the usual incompetence we get from a Scottish refereeing official.

17 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

We questioned that at the game, but basically Collum shat it for the 2nd time that afternoon after having let Tavernier off with what should have been a second booking for another foul on Jordan Jones.

Another example of the usual incompetence we get from a Scottish refereeing official.

Sounds about right. Tavernier should have been off

The notorious Trial By Sportscene strikes again.  Good to see the in-depth studio discussion about Collum inexplicably not booking a Rangers Int player for running into the crowd to celebrate a goal, a written in stone offence for which there are no exceptions. Also the re-examination and slow motion replays of Rangers Int player Tavernier committing two of the most blatantly obvious, bookable fouls imaginable yet only getting a yellow card for one of them meaning he wasn't sent off. It'll be good to see the  SFA's Compliance Officer take action after the BBC rightly highlighting these amazing decisions.

Ha...fooled you.  Not a fucking word. Completely overlooked. Nothing about any of the incidents mentioned at all. Totally ignored. Just pay your fucking tv tax and be thankful for what you get. WATP.

The compliance officer doesn't actually look at yellow card offenses, do they? Even a second yellow one?

EDIT: Infact, when it comes to non violent conduct fouls outside of diving, what does the compliance officer look at?

Edited by Randy Giles