Pro Evo 5 Release Date 21/10/05

qos_75

Pro Evo 5, is released on 20/10/05, for all that are interested. It has had a great write up in 4-4-2 and if any of the last versions are to go by, will be brilliant. Available in most console formats Play Station, PsP. X-box.

Generally about £40, I have found a link offering it for under £30 including postage. :)

http://www.mx2.co.uk/prodpage.asp?type=sea...&OVMTC=standard.

I got the japanese version a few weeks ago, and the PAL release a couple of days ago, its a fantastic game, and well improved, although its a bit annoying playing against the computer, especially the better teams, they hold on to the ball too well and its hard to get it off them without fouling.

And they otfen send it oot earli.

698292[/snapback]

but play always take longer to deliver - usually a few days after release. (well from my experience anyway).

gameplay.co.uk send out on wed for a friday release, so you get it a day early :)

I started a league last night, went chelsea, playing at level 3, first game the opposition gave away 3 penalties, i won 3-0, second game they gave away 1, i won 1-0. Top of the table after 2 games with 4 frank lampard penalties, i smell a wee bug :)

Guest gypsy_army

pro ev is by far the best football game ever to have been made for any console..cannot wait till the 21st..pre-orderd mine in "game" 2day.

anyone found anything on the internet to get all the strips,stadiums players etc??

:ph34r:

pro ev is by far the best football game ever to have been made for any console..cannot wait till the 21st..pre-orderd mine in "game" 2day. 

anyone found anything on the internet to get all the strips,stadiums players etc??

700670[/snapback]

Use the forums at www.soccergaming.tv There's a PES section there with details of various updates etc :)

Guest gypsy_army
Use the forums at www.soccergaming.tv There's a PES section there with details of various updates etc :)

700882[/snapback]

cheers bud

CANT WAIT FOR PRO EVO 5 BUT I AM INPRESSED WITH FIFA THIS YEAR THEY HAV INPROVED IT A LOT :D

701023[/snapback]

fifa is terrible, as bad as ever, all they are trying to do is make it more like pro evo, which is a fair few steps ahead.

Xbox version of PE5 came out today too if your not happy about paying for games ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Marc_Corcoran1

Pre ordered mine a couple of days ago from the one and only EBAY . Only £28 . After being on the website and seeing screenshots I cant wwait for the game .

Archived