Brand New

Mr. Brightside

What a shitty end to one of my all time favourite bands. 

Reading the tweets of a journo I follow on twitter before she deleted it, apparently someone from a UK pop punk band is inevitably going to be outed.

Think we all may have to prepare to have stories come out about a fair few of our favourite bands.

What a shitty end to one of my all time favourite bands. 
Reading the tweets of a journo I follow on twitter before she deleted it, apparently someone from a UK pop punk band is inevitably going to be outed.
Think we all may have to prepare to have stories come out about a fair few of our favourite bands.

I reckon there's going to be lots of people now coming forward with their stories. Just this morning a story of Australian pop-punk band With Confidence's guitarist being creepy and making sexual advances on a 14 year old girl has came to light.

9 minutes ago, ListerRRFC said:

I reckon there's going to be lots of people now coming forward with their stories. Just this morning a story of Australian pop-punk band With Confidence's guitarist being creepy and making sexual advances on a 14 year old girl has came to light.

Just had a look at this and it is very grim. 

As for Brand New, I really am gutted.  Some of my favourite songs of all time forever tainted.  I know that means f**k all in comparison to the victims but it's still a sore one.  I really hope Jesse is sincere and tries to make amends with the victims and continues working on becoming a better person for himself and his family. 

20 minutes ago, sonsism said:

Just had a look at this and it is very grim. 

As for Brand New, I really am gutted.  Some of my favourite songs of all time forever tainted.  I know that means f**k all in comparison to the victims but it's still a sore one.  I really hope Jesse is sincere and tries to make amends with the victims and continues working on becoming a better person for himself and his family. 

"The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows" just sounds wrong now...

Archived