R*ng*rs vs. Dees, Saturday 9th September.

30 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

At least you're honest. A decent team will utterly fucking horse Rangers.

Shhhh... we need the September bo-ragging to mean something. The Teddy Bears are worrying me, they're defo going fur 55, etc.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I know you're a feeble-minded ketchup-dauber but even you must have realised I was referring to the first round of games this season.  Actually, you probably didn't.

Such an easy bite and you took the time to explain it to me.  Disaster for you this close to midnight on a Saturday.

12 minutes ago, WallOfGlass said:

How good is Ryan Jack though? He absolutely bosses games. I though Dorrans would have been the main man in midfield but Jacks on a different level. It feels like he has been playing for us for years.

A 97 year old woman would've managed to boss the midfield against us yesterday.

I enjoyed yesterday's game as I felt we played no bad. I still feel we don't press the ball in the middle of the park enough when the opposition are in possession, but was a comfortable win in the end. Dundee had a really good chance at the start of the 2nd half with the header just wide, was just waiting for the net to ripple.

I would be raging if I played with El Bakhtaoui though, Dundee were on the break a couple of times which ended with him just ballooning it into row Z.

On 09/09/2017 at 23:59, Patrick Bateman said:

Hiring a shite TV pundit as manager is looking like a masterstroke by the Dees.

It was certainly a strange appointment getting an ex-footballer with his coaching badges and extensive knowledge of the Scottish game in for the job. 

Should have hired a carpet fitter IMO.

Archived