R*ng*rs vs. Dees, Saturday 9th September.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, WallOfGlass said:

easy days rangers. Forever and everrrrr

goleadorrrrrrrrrr, easily worth 20 million dembele dollars.

back to the days of bodying diddy teams.

Shut up you piece of shit. You're a pish alias and need to pipe right doon. Hope you stand on Lego

On 07/09/2017 at 09:18, Turbo_dee said:

Why do sevco fans always go into hiding after a defeat? Does their team losing a football match really affect them so much?

5 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Gonna go full out Sevco fan. I will not post in this thread again because my team lost.

Clearly not a Sevco-only problem as this is the quietest post-match thread I've seen in years.

Good things for us: Morelos, Jack, Candeias, Tavernier and Alves all strolled it.
Bad things for us: Niko and Miller are done.  Lost a sloppy goal.

Good things for Dundee:  None
Bad things for Dundee: Everything.  Utter dug shit.

Although disappointed by our collapse after conceding the second today (which my pal pointed out was when Kamara went off), there were a few positives today. Felt we defended reasonably well until the final 15, the two young boys looked good, Kamara looked good again and Deacon was decent until he ran out of steam. El Bakh needs to learn when a shot is on and when it isn't. 

Why was Allan subbed off? Haven't managed to catch up on all the chat on here.

Rangers fans were exactly as I expected them to be, was a bit confused by the boys either side of the away end paying money to go to the game and then not watching any of the match, trying to intimidate away fans but each to their own I suppose. Two stewards laughing and high fiving at 3-0 was a bit distasteful, even if it was unrelated they should know better than to do it right in front of the away fans.

Thought Rangers looked okay but not amazing. Apparently the boy Candeias assisted the second? I didn't realise but he looked honking, his delivery aside from that cross was awful. Morelos looked alright though Bain should have done better with both his goals I felt at the time (haven't seen either back though).

Shout out to the boy behind me whose voice was absolutely rasping in minute 1 but spent the whole game shouting and singing anyway- get a lemsip and lozenge in ye son.

Finally, what's with the Rangers, Linfield and Espanyol 'UNITED' flag? Cringey as f**k. 

On 07/09/2017 at 19:48, The_Kincardine said:

Dundee fans clearly trying to ape their EH7 buddies in being utter fannies...to no-one's surprise.  Hopefully our match threads will settle down once the first round of games is over.

10 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

You must be that drunk you've forgotten last season. This isn't the first time you've played these clubs mate, I think you had the Dees in a cup one time too so you've probably played them 4 or 5 times since your club started.

I know you're a feeble-minded ketchup-dauber but even you must have realised I was referring to the first round of games this season.  Actually, you probably didn't.

Archived