Scores please folks

fitba coupon

1 minute ago, Shanner said:

always liked his workrate and nuisance value when buzzing about defenders but he's never been that prolific. More of a doer of dirty work for poachy types.

Depends wat team he's in for me,  if your stuck in a hoof ball team then chances are rare.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kenny131 said:

Depends wat team he's in for me,  if your stuck in a hoof ball team then chances are rare.

trolling pish aside, I'm quite interested to see how he gets on. Can't imagine he'll be Beith's top scorer at the end of the season but he could end up your most important player.

6 minutes ago, Shanner said:

trolling pish aside, I'm quite interested to see how he gets on. Can't imagine he'll be Beith's top scorer at the end of the season but he could end up your most important player.

Already looking that way, long baw may it continue

Totally agree - he won't be top scorer but he will create space and chances for everyone else. Already fitted right in and him and McPherson are looking good together with McKenna and Collins as back up and McLean to return from injury! Scoring goals certainly won't be an issue.

3 minutes ago, Bellsdale Boy said:

Totally agree - he won't be top scorer but he will create space and chances for everyone else. Already fitted right in and him and McPherson are looking good together with McKenna and Collins as back up and McLean to return from injury! Scoring goals certainly won't be an issue.

he's a good guy to add to an in-place strike force that already does ok, which looks like what Beith have done. Adds a bit of energy and versatility in attack and is a great outlet player when you're under pressure. Really handy, just not a wullie Sawyer.

cumbernauld deserved their win 

No disrespect to Cumbernauld. Good club and an excellent ground but massive clubs like Darvel with such lofty title aspirations really shouldn't be shipping 5 goals at home to such teams.

2 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

No disrespect to Cumbernauld. Good club and an excellent ground but massive clubs like Darvel with such lofty title aspirations really shouldn't be shipping 5 goals at home to such teams.

if we stay up thats a success with our resources , cumbernauld were a good team and fair play to them , you lot on the other hand ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

I jinxed Beith last season tipping them to win it for the first few months but that's a decent start. Milliken scoring actual goals. Plural.

I met milliken in whitecrook today about 12 he was lost n looking for holm park i tried 2 send him the wrong way lol wish he listened 2 me tho but he wis 2 busy on google maps i think lol bankies didnt turn up today. Well done beith we move on 2 next week

Mon the papers

Clydebank 1-2 Beith.

Beith had to work hard to leave Holm Park with the points this afternoon.
Neither goalie had to make a save in what was a disappointing goalless opening half.
Bankies lost their captain early in the 2nd half when he received a 2nd yellow card. Looked s bit harsh.
Soon after Kier Millikan headed the visitors ahead when he headed home, a peach of a cross from the left wing.
Ross McPherson doubled the advantage,when he tapped home from inside a yard after a corner from the right was zig zagging across the Bankies goal area.
With 20mns left,Bankies got themselves back into the game after Ryan Deas wrong footed the Beath defence & played in Chris Black who cleverly finished from 18 yds.
MOM Beith skipper John Sheridan. Top class player never put a foot wrong all afternoon.

10 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

I met milliken in whitecrook today about 12 he was lost n looking for holm park i tried 2 send him the wrong way lol wish he listened 2 me tho but he wis 2 busy on google maps i think lol bankies didnt turn up today. Well done beith we move on 2 next week

Mon the papers

canny blame a man for trying!

Beith seem decent so would take solace in avoiding the pummeling the Glens got (haven't seen any gratuitous pictures of their cups since that).

Archived