Bairns v Pars in the challenge cup

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Can't wait for Bairnardo and myself to boot the absolute f**k out of Shandon and Stellaboz tomorrow around 2.30pm at the college carpark in a TLC tag team match.

You'll have to come to Edinburgh as I've promised to take my daughter to the Harry Potter shop. 

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You'll have to come to Edinburgh as I've promised to take my daughter to the Harry Potter shop. 

8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I'll meet you at the Belgiun border. Bring pals.

What a pair of utter shitebags.

48 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Can't wait for Bairnardo and myself to boot the absolute f**k out of Shandon and Stellaboz tomorrow around 2.30pm at the college carpark in a TLC tag team match.

The only thing getting tagged teamed will be Mrs Bairnardo as usual. 

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

Ill let you shitebags off, got my weekly fix of dishing out beatings last night as I ran the Slovaks all over Glasgow.

If you're ever through this way for shopping or whatever just let me know and I punch you straight back down the steps at Waverley and onto your train. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

If you're ever through this way for shopping or whatever just let me know and I punch you straight back down the steps at Waverley and onto your train. 

Will you pay for my ticket home? If so this can be arranged.

Presumably hes planning to punch you down the stairs, through the barriers and onto the train so you wont need a ticket?

Spectacular if it comes off but in truth it sounds a bit far fetched to me. Specially since whenever you announce your arrival is immiment he likely be varnishing his doorknobs or taking his dog to dancing lessons or some shit.

Shandon using his new invisibility cloak he’s purchased ‘for his daughter’ at the Harry Potter shop to hide from the famous Falkirk fear.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Presumably hes planning to punch you down the stairs, through the barriers and onto the train so you wont need a ticket?

Spectacular if it comes off but in truth it sounds a bit far fetched to me. Specially since whenever you announce your arrival is immiment he likely be varnishing his doorknobs or taking his dog to dancing lessons or some shit.

You can come along too - will get you a child's return ticket. No need to remind you not to get off at Haymarket you fertile dog you. 

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

Shandon using his new invisibility cloak he’s purchased ‘for his daughter’ at the Harry Potter shop to hide from the famous Falkirk fear.

I've been on the heavy bag (and I don't mean Mrs Bairnardo) morning and night for the last couple of weeks. I'd go through your be-Berghhaused Bairns like a snow plough.  

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Behind the wall is about as good as you will get in the town centre. Close to the taxi rank too. Plenty of other pubs though but btw likely to contain most folk going to the game.

It wasn't that it was bad, just there was buses running from there for Falkirk fans so assumed that was "your" pub

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Aye it kinda is but its not the sort of place you would get any shite. At least I doubt it. Tbh I rarely ever go drinking pre match these days so couldnt tell you if there is a traditional away pub. If you head to Manor street there are 4 pubs there and probably the same again of bookies. None of those pubs are particularly aligned with Falkirk so all should be fine. The Tennents in the Welly is top notch.

Cheers Ser

Archived