Bairns v Pars in the challenge cup

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are a one trick pony limited to certain players being fit. We could really do with a Kerr type midfielder to calm down the play. Positive from us was McManus playing wide who gave everything. Would drop Clark and fine Shields pish from them today. Lazy and useless.

Just want to congratulate this lovely young man on his monkey mimicking response to Hippolyte's goal, real classy...

Scotland's finest deserve a special mention too for admitting to seeing it but assuming ' he was doing it towards the Dunfermline manager'.

Image-1.png

Maybe being wooshed here but if sitting with your arms folded at the game is racist then half the guys in the main stands around the country and in serious bother.

Hints that something was said go Shiels about his eye which caused the last few rammies which isn't nice but he's experienced enough and has surely heard it all before so for him to take it out on another player is very disappointing, especially as he misses a league game.

Shiels .)

Starships song need a revamp

Tbf it's pretty hypocritical to cry lack of class against Pars fans for chanting "dig a hole" if this is the kind of thing you're going to come out with.

23 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Maybe being wooshed here but if sitting with your arms folded at the game is racist then half the guys in the main stands around the country and in serious bother.

If he was only sitting with his arms folded 15 seconds before this was taken.

Tbf it's pretty hypocritical to cry lack of class against Pars fans for chanting "dig a hole" if this is the kind of thing you're going to come out with.

Thought about that then remembered that Shiels is a wee smelly *** so any abuse his way is fully justified imho.

Every single support is going to have a selection of Wee fannies who try to shock people or go further than some people think they will go just to totally show off in front of their pals.

I can bet you that not one of them are racist or homophobic when they are on their own.

By number do you mean the entire Pars support, i.e. every single Pars around and not just those at the game today?

I thought the Pars supporters were very respectful today, applauding Mitchell off the park on a stretcher and DAFC giving the ball back in numerous occasions

Fair play and well done!!!

4 hours ago, martin ritchie said:

Landed awkwardly and broke his ankle supposedly

I think I was in the minority on here when feeling that his signing as a back up keeper wasn't a waste of a wage. Would have been interesting to see how Robbie Mutch would have performed against ICT next week!

first half was a poor game, hardly a chance with us on top. second half we we're much better and deserved our win. good to see the team looking to play forward instead of sideways or backwards. great goal by hippo. now with 2 league games at home, hopefully we can kick on.

a quick question, why were Dunfermline constantly trying to waste time in the first half when they were already 1 down? seemed very strange

Archived