Monday Night Football 2017/18

lichtie23

Pretty safe tbh. He did have a few good throws early on that were wiped by penalties. Thought on the whole he looked pretty solid.

McKinnon was excellent for the Vikings, he had just under 200 yards total from receptions, runs and returns.

I like McKinnon. Not as a starter but a very good backup who will do damage on 8-10 touches a game

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

I heard them saying the score on the fake punt was the 1st play of over 30 yards from the Bears this season......and it came from the punter

Pretty sure Tarik Cohen had an 80 yard run or something against the Steelers in OT to set up the win. Perhaps longest pass play?

Ended up falling asleep after half an hour last night. Will catch it on GamePass later. 

Promising from Trubisky overall. One big mistake with the pick but generally showed a bit of composure and, with an offense with any decent weapons or, at least, the common sense not to keep giving away stupid penalties, he might have got to be the hero.

I just hope a season with this abysmal team doesn't dent his confidence too much for future years.

I do think we are having bad fortune with the officials, too. Not sure how our TD that was ruled out for a hold was anymore a hold by us than it was by the Vikings D.

I’ll watch it tomorrow when I get home from work. Both have a shot at the playoffs, although Texans and Jaguars looking stronger right now.

Yep, looks like it will be the tightest division out of them all, could well come down to divisional record.

Mariota on 1 leg is a far better option than Cassel. Excellent performance from him considering he had to play virtually the whole game from in the pocket. Took them a while to turn possessions into TDs but it was a well deserved win for the Titans.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, constant nights. We were a man down the last few weeks so that curtailed my viewing a bit, he's back now though do hopefully catch a bit more than recently.

Mind it’s a 12.30 kick off and not 1.30 due to clocks changing.

Archived