Strictly Come Dancing

The Naitch

1 minute ago, The Naitch said:

That face paint is shite, by the way. They should have given him a proper mask.

Designed by the same person that made the shitey CGI plant for Maisie and Gorka 

3 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

I love the Everybody's Talking About Jamie musical so I'm hoping that the routine does it justice.

*Googles furiously for tour dates*

Think it did. Well done Jamie and Karen 

1 minute ago, RosspCfc said:

Just learned the plot of Everyone's Talking about Jamie! Jesus mind the documentary about him when it came out! Time flies

Aye, it was 9 years ago that documentary was on. The musical is brilliant and there's a film version out next year. Cannot wait.

2 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Aye, it was 9 years ago that documentary was on. The musical is brilliant and there's a film version out next year. Cannot wait.

See you at the pictures 

1 minute ago, RosspCfc said:

See you at the pictures 

The trailer looks superb if you look it out. I saw it in the west end last year while Michelle Visage was in it and did have tickets for the Glasgow show back in April but that's been postponed twice now and is happening next July. Good thing I've got the soundtrack on my phone to keep me going between now and then.

I've gave my online votes to Jamie and Ranvir. Hrvy doesn't need my help this week. Yes, I've actually spelt his name how he wants it.

1 minute ago, The Naitch said:

The trailer looks superb if you look it out. I saw it in the west end last year while Michelle Visage was in it and did have tickets for the Glasgow show back in April but that's been postponed twice now and is happening next July. Good thing I've got the soundtrack on my phone to keep me going between now and then.

I've gave my online votes to Jamie and Ranvir. Hrvy doesn't need my help this week. Yes, I've actually spelt his name how he wants it.

Will do. Bill, Ranvir and HRVY for me. I'm hopeful that if you know who is in the dance off anyone would beat him now.

Perhaps not a surprise that Jamie is in the dance off. Pumped against Maisie, toss up against Bill and should be better than JJ, which is hopefully what will happen