Welcome to P&B 4.2!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Div said:

Ok the default theme is now more or less an exact replica of the default we had for the last 12 months.

You can also flip to P&B 2017 using the theme chooser at the bottom of the site.

Reputation system is back to the way it was, but you need to hover over the "Like" icon to also see the "Dislike" icon too.

Much prefer the way it is now.  Cheers Div. Keep up the good work!

42 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

This is my only PTTGOYN with the update now.

IMG_0707.PNG

I like having a pop up for that. It's not an issue on desktop but on mobile it's easy to accidentally mark a whole forum as read and you can't undo it, meaning you lose your place in every thread.

15 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

This is all fine and well, but there's still an extra comma in the League 1 list of teams on the page with the list of all the forus, so I'm afraid I cannot get on board.

I will now consider you on board :thumsup2

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Windows 10 and Chrome. 

That's what I'm using too but it doesn't look anything like your screenshot.

I've updated the global template to directly load the Lato stylesheet from Google, has that helped any?

12 minutes ago, Div said:

That's what I'm using too but it doesn't look anything like your screenshot.

I've updated the global template to directly load the Lato stylesheet from Google, has that helped any?

No. If it's only me I wouldn't worry about it, I'll survive. I had a look via IE and it's showing as Lato. I've maybe got some old version of Chrome. 

ETA - Chrome says I have the latest version. 

Mine is a different font than it used to be, looks the same as the pic in Shandon's post earlier but I have no idea how to identify the font as I'm not some smart arse geek who knows about these things

Archived