Star Trek Discovery

welshbairn

4 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Nah, only one more episode to go after this one and then your suffering is all over, might as well complete it!!!

Nope, I refuse.  And I just don't care how they (sorry Burnham) saves the day and sorts everything out. I'll devote my TV watching time to something better, currently Season 2 of Tokyo Vice.

I'm free! I never have to watch this again!

A 90 minute finale that feels like 180 minutes. No danger, no jeopardy. Turns out Michael is the chosen one (shockeroony).

The last 4 hours of this finale is just sweeping music designed to make fans weep that the Grand Journey is over. Lots of folk hugging and saying goodbye. Not as bad as Enterprise's finale but a good effort.

I joked with Scott that tomorrow we start again in season 1. He knew I wasn't serious. I will never watch any of this again. Never. But for the fans on here:

Well done for sticking in there until the end. You've done us all a great service. 

I gave up at the end of season 3. I couldn't take any more. I also gave up on Strange New Worlds - season 2 was a big let down after showing promise. I think I'm out on modern Trek.

Good luck with Starfleet Academy. You'll need it.