Today's Scores

andy25

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn’t there today ( family visiting)

Afton 1-1 Pollok and with two Afton players getting their marching orders, it looks like Afton did well to hang on to a point.

I obviously stand to be corrected on result and how the game played out.

Bathgate 1 St Andrews 1.

I predicted it wouldn't finish 1-0 but didn't expect the ref to have such a hand in the result as he gave Bathgate two soft penalties. The second, deep into injury time was saved by Saints keeper Hunter to preserve the point.

16 minutes ago, Glens lad said:

Wasn’t there today ( family visiting)

Afton 1-1 Pollok and with two Afton players getting their marching orders, it looks like Afton did well to hang on to a point.

I obviously stand to be corrected on result and how the game played out.

Number 8 was sent off in first half for a straight red. From where i was standing it looked harsh.

Number 5 (Jessie?) who wants to ref the game was sent off for pulling down Hepburn in the last minute when going through on goal.

The Game its self, first half all Glenafton.

Both goals came from terrible defending

Second half Glenafton still very dangerous and we didn't really trouble you until very late on.

Pollok had a goal chopped off in the last couple of minutes, think the ref got it right, but will see on highlights.

Number 5 (Jessie?) who wants to ref the game was sent off for pulling down Hepburn in the last minute when going through on goal.

Jessie [emoji23], that will be Ryan McChesney. ( chessy) he’s a big lad so I won’t be calling him Jessie.

Thanks for the report on the game. The referee must have seen something to send #8 off and obviously with chessy going too, I’d be happy with a point playing with 9.

Thanks again [emoji1360]

Archived