Today's Scores

andy25

2 hours ago, qwerty said:

Internet must be down in beith tonight as it's awfy quiet on here lol.
Great result for kilbirnie today against a decent beith side , thought the young lads throughout the ladeside team showed guts and character second half when beith were on top shooting downhill ,
Decent game and good to see fans from both sides enjoying the match and not a hint of bother.

Oh the powers that be will no like that.....Kilbirnie and Beith fans getting on, AND sharing a beer after the game. ( no matter what the score was) GIRUY.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great result for Ladeside against the men who would be kings lol.  shame that it dont matter as Beith  in their own minds have already won the league  the cup  and have Talbot on the verge of folding lol..

Great result for Ladeside, Beith is a difficult venue, hard to get anything there. The league looks like being a competitive league again, long way to go. As for the current Talbot team being the worst for years, as seems to being the broken record from the Beith contingent, goals for column would suggest otherwise. Looking forward to hosting the much hyped Bellsdale club at Beechwood in a few weeks. 

On 01/10/2017 at 16:50, Blackie Gold said:

Kenny are you there??? Kenny wooooo hoooooo are you there? Has the bottle crashed at the Norman Tebbit Arena??????????

He's probably hiding in THE SHED with his  pal Hertha......LOL

A week's a long time in politics, but in the world of Junior football?  The preening confidence eminatting from the Bellsdale brigade due to a decent start to the season, the home win against Talbot sending the already overly arrogant confidence into the stratosphere. The ludicrous talk of Talbot slide apparently ending up in oblivion. I ask the question, will they ever learn? Probably not. Well at least the Andrex can stay in the cupboard.

On 01/10/2017 at 09:43, eamonn said:

great result for Ladeside against the men who would be kings lol.  shame that it dont matter as Beith  in their own minds have already won the league  the cup  and have Talbot on the verge of folding lol..

Changed days indeed, years ago in my youth Beith lived in the shadow of a great Kilbirnie side must admit it was hard to take in those days I never thought I'd live to see the day where the boot would be on the other foot, we are now seen as the bigger stronger club with the better side, I feel your pain but you had me fooled all those years as I never thought we'd win the Scottish cup and a wee added bonus for us is we get to gloat and remind yous that you'll never win the league.

2 minutes ago, nearly man said:

Changed days indeed, years ago in my youth Beith lived in the shadow of a great Kilbirnie side must admit it was hard to take in those days I never thought I'd live to see the day where the boot would be on the other foot, we are now seen as the bigger stronger club with the better side, I feel your pain but you had me fooled all those years as I never thought we'd win the Scottish cup and a wee added bonus for us is we get to gloat and remind yous that you'll never win the league.

you have never won the Scottish twice or played at Hampden for that matter  , your not and have never been seen as a bigger club than Ladeside or even Salcoats Vics  (they have won the cup once as well ) ask anyone from outside of Beith on here who's the bigger club ..

44 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

A week's a long time in politics, but in the world of Junior football?  The preening confidence eminatting from the Bellsdale brigade due to a decent start to the season, the home win against Talbot sending the already overly arrogant confidence into the stratosphere. The ludicrous talk of Talbot slide apparently ending up in oblivion. I ask the question, will they ever learn? Probably not. Well at least the Andrex can stay in the cupboard.

For a guy that deals in attendances of thousands you don't half get upset with a few supporters opinions, there's a healthy respect for all teams among the Beith support and none more than Auchinleck, I've followed Beith all my life and up until a year ago had seen us win a west of Scotland and a premier league now a Scottish ( and all the Ayrshire cups) and I think that's brilliant so god knows how it feels to be a Talbot fan with the trophies they've won, we don't win trophies every season but I would hope we'd challenge for some each season but there's not much between many of the sides each season and it'll be the same this season regardless of our start or a few fans giving it plenty for a response from yourself and others.

Oh my look at all the hate in those posts after our 1st defeat, you boys can have your moment it's been a while after all. The big test for us is how we deal with losing,  you can't win every game but hopefully we bounce back well. 

4 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Oh my look at all the hate in those posts after our 1st defeat, you boys can have your moment it's been a while after all. The big test for us is how we deal with losing,  you can't win every game but hopefully we bounce back well. 

Take it the Tory conference has packed in for the evening?

Archived