It had to end sometime - Celtic v Dundee 14th Oct

2 hours ago, Tartantony said:

I hope you have evidence of this. The video of the lads in Sunderland singing it was the first I've heard of it. I've still never heard in person. Either post the video evidence of the many many times or stop making up shite stories

Aye but but but aw Sellick and Rainjurz fans are pure sectarian bigots so they are.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You really are a fucking tsunami sized fucking idiot :lol:
Quite gobsmacked someone could be equally as thick and ignorant in the same few paragraphs, away and boil your head and make a pot of moron soup you absolute fucking clown  :lol:

Wow.

Your lack of self awareness is astounding.

Just you check the worst poster thread when it reaches the top 3 and you'll see that you've just perfectly described yourself there, Dave.

You really are a fucking tsunami sized fucking idiot :lol:
Quite gobsmacked someone could be equally as thick and ignorant in the same few paragraphs, away and boil your head and make a pot of moron soup you absolute fucking clown  :lol:

^^^ raging

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Wow.

Your lack of self awareness is astounding.

Just you check the worst poster thread when it reaches the top 3 and you'll see that you've just perfectly described yourself there, Dave.

The fact I may have offended or annoyed people on here in the recent or not so recent past so as to merit inclusion on a 'worst posters on the site' poll matters not a jot to me chump and does nothing to lessen how much of a staggeringly thick ignorant fucking idiot you have come across here :lol:

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I’ve heard it in person. Shortly after the boy was butchered I was on the 5 O’clock train from Dundee to Glasgow after Celtic played United in a lunch time kick off. It was sung constantly all the way to Glasgow. I could hardly believe my ears. Given how ugly and aggressive the situation was I didn’t think videoing it was the smart thing to do. Sorry about that. You can disbelieve me and continue to live in denial if you want.

I and many others dont believe you because the scenario you describe belongs in the 'shite I just made up' forum.

47 minutes ago, The OP said:

GordonD makes digs about child abuse when he’s losing an argument, it’s not really the best guy to cling to if you disagree with my assessment.

So you're still trotting out this lie? Please tell me the last time I made such a dig - I admit I did a few months back but decided it wasn't a suitable subject for humour so dropped it.  Since then people like you have kept bringing it back up, claiming that I post about it on a regular basis. Which is a...

Lie.JPG

The fact I may have offended or annoyed people on here in the recent or not so recent past so as to merit inclusion on a 'worst posters on the site' poll matters not a jot to me chump and does nothing to lessen how much of a staggeringly thick ignorant fucking idiot you have come across here :lol:

Yes it's definitely me that's the idiot here.

Just you stay in that bubble of yours, nobody gives a f**k about this apart from roasters like yourself who want to sing their IRA pish at the football.

Hope you get lifted soon tbh. Bellend.

You made a dig about child abuse which you freely admit yet accuse others of 'lying' about it because they bring it up?

Where in his original post did he say you 'regularly' do it?

He is quite right to bring it up and castigate you for it even if it was just onceas it is utterly vile and moronic behaviour other posters get pilloried for things they have just posted once, even the majority of the **** on this forum refrain from that nonsense.

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Yes it's definitely me that's the idiot here.

Just you stay in that bubble of yours, nobody gives a f**k about this apart from roasters like yourself who want to sing their IRA pish at the football.

Hope you get lifted soon tbh. Bellend.

Thick, ignorant AND raging.  :lol:

You score maximum points in fuckwit bingo tonight chump, you win four tins of soup.

The Celtic fans don’t take winning very well, which is somewhat of a surprise given how regularly it happens. Hopefully a good hammering this week will cheer you all up. Do you think there will be another fine dished up this week for more bad behaviour? Will that be Nicola’s fault? Do the SNP run UEFA?

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

The Celtic fans don’t take winning very well, which is somewhat of a surprise given how regularly it happens. Hopefully a good hammering this week will cheer you all up. Do you think there will be another fine dished up this week for more bad behaviour? Will that be Nicola’s fault? Do the SNP run UEFA?

All im seeing on here is ultra rage from Dundee fans towards Celtic, Celtic fans and the Green Brigade's banner criticising the OBAF bill.

Nice attempted switcharound though.

All im seeing on here is ultra rage from Dundee fans towards Celtic, Celtic fans and the Green Brigade's banner criticising the OBAF bill.
Nice attempted switcharound though.

All I'm seeing is you greeting on here tbh.

9 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

You made a dig about child abuse which you freely admit yet accuse others of 'lying' about it because they bring it up?

Where in his original post did he say you 'regularly' do it?

He is quite right to bring it up and castigate you for it even if it was just onceas it is utterly vile and moronic behaviour other posters get pilloried for things they have just posted once, even the majority of the **** on this forum refrain from that nonsense.

I did it once, months ago, yet OP says "GordonD makes digs" - present tense, implying I'm still doing it. That's where the lie comes in.

Archived