SFA compliance officer's remit ?

Probably.
So yes, you're right, it's all a massive conspiracy against St Johnstone. 

I'm not suggesting it's a conspiracy against us in particular, I'm just highlighting the difference to how we're treated compared to certain other clubs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm not suggesting it's a conspiracy against us in particular, I'm just highlighting the difference to how we're treated compared to certain other clubs

You’re not, though. You’re highlighting the use of the full procedure vs fast track and somehow making it out to be an SFA vandetta against St Johnstone because you happen to play Sevco in your next game. 

2 hours ago, Widge said:

It's things like this that frustrate fans. Yes he probably deserved the ban for being an absolute fanny. However there's not proof other than an eyewitness, no footage and no photos. Whereas Old Firm players can swing punches, elbows and choke people with clear visual evidence and hard facts and receive nothing. What's the point in even having a CO. It's laughable.

Scott Brown is allowed to kick anything that moves (excluding the ball) for 89 minutes before picking up a harsh yellow card.

You’re not, though. You’re highlighting the use of the full procedure vs fast track and somehow making it out to be an SFA vandetta against St Johnstone because you happen to play Sevco in your next game. 

I'm using St Johnstone examples as it's because theyre the ones I remember.

The decision to ban R Foster for kicking a door and not to act against a flying elbow just about sums up the incompetence of the CO, why don't the SFA just dispose of this disciplinary method , as it only confuses the situation and makes them look even more of a laughing stock than they are.

Guest Moomintroll

I will happily white knight RandomGuy on this occasion and with the caveat that I will never contemplate it again. The entire disciplinary process is set up to punish everyone out with the ugly sisters because, heaven forbid, they would ever transgress the laws of the game. We can forget any notion of parity after last season's debacle with Scott Brown's assault. Best to just accept it and fight for the scraps while they convince each other that the whole world is engaged in some religious conspiracy against them.

Archived