The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

On 11/12/2021 at 10:06, 101 said:

Where was that?

I'd love to tell you, but I was steaming at that point. In truth I had completely forgot about it until I logged on here. Will try and find out.

ETA, rung a colleague who said I disappeared from the Simmons bar which is on Caledonian Road. Have a vague recollection of walking down there, so must be one of the boozers there. Had a check of my bank, but no transactions that shed any light. Have looked at street view on Google, and nothing is standing out unfortunately.

Screenshot_20211212-120531_Gallery.jpg

Edited by LondonHMFC

1 hour ago, Slenderman said:

Peroni is decent tbf.

T is Super Saiyan Tier.

Peroni was just a fad, like Magners loaded with ice was. Not a fan of it tbh.  

Also, when you open a bottle of Peroni, it smells like weed.

Edited by 8MileBU

9 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

I'd love to tell you, but I was steaming at that point. In truth I had completely forgot about it until I logged on here. Will try and find out.

ETA, rung a colleague who said I disappeared from the Simmons bar which is on Caledonian Road. Have a vague recollection of walking down there, so must be one of the boozers there. Had a check of my bank, but no transactions that shed any light. Have looked at street view on Google, and nothing is standing out unfortunately.

You will never find that pub again. You will spend years looking for it doubting it even existed. 

9 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Cheers, might have a dander next time I'm down.

23 minutes ago, pub car king said:

You will never find that pub again. You will spend years looking for it doubting it even existed. 

After a heavy night out in London, my mate and I headed for a curer. Ordered the drinks and the barman said "none of your carry on this time".

I protested I'd never been in this establishment in my life. I'm a respectable man going about my business.

He said "I chucked you and him out last night".

10 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Looks like it might have been Scottish stores the inside looks fairly similar

11 hours ago, 101 said:

Looks like it might have been Scottish stores the inside looks fairly similar

Thought that for obvious reasons, but my post was at half 1 on Saturday morning. They appear to shut before then. I've emailed anyway, just to check.

21 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Peroni was just a fad, like Magners loaded with ice was. Not a fan of it tbh.  

Also, when you open a bottle of Peroni, it smells like weed.

Nastro Azzurro and Red Stripe were fads.

Peroni is a nice beer.

17 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Opening hours on Google must be a load of pish.

This is a lovely festive surprise! 

Screenshot_20211215-091411_Outlook.jpg

Some man, although that pub in Wembley deffo sold it.

That will be my new watering hole in London.

ETA, On closer inspection I'm raging now, I was staying 300 yards from there!! Just a fortnight ago.

Edited by 101

4 hours ago, 101 said:

Some man, although that pub in Wembley deffo sold it.

That will be my new watering hole in London.

ETA, On closer inspection I'm raging now, I was staying 300 yards from there!! Just a fortnight ago.

Next time broTher.

Screenshot_20211215-134503_Instagram.jpg

I am meant to be out in London in early Jaunary. (unless they lock us up again) So I'll pop in when I get off the train and imbibe some nutritious vitamin T. Will probably stumble back in again before I miss the train home as well.