Kerr
McKee

Longridge
Craigen
Dunne

Loy

Hopefully a keeper in before the weekend. Thomson is a liability

1 hour ago, Valley Par said:

Pars are due a win ar Grangemooth Stadium and will get it on Saturday  !.

I thought that you were playing us at The Falkirk Stadium on Saturday, are you going for a wee jog round the track at Grangemouth Stadium instead?

This is going to be my first game of the season due to being away for 6 months, very impressed with us so far but with Falkirks only win this season was against us I’m not overly confident. Hartley’s had a month to get things in order there so they won’t be the same.

I’m very interested in seeing Smith and all the hype, hopefully along side Mcmanus.  Maybe to early for Cardles full return?

18 minutes ago, Tactical Bob36 said:

This is going to be my first game of the season due to being away for 6 months, very impressed with us so far but with Falkirks only win this season was against us I’m not overly confident. Hartley’s had a month to get things in order there so they won’t be the same.

I’m very interested in seeing Smith and all the hype, hopefully along side Mcmanus.  Maybe to early for Cardles full return?

You have not been to a game yet but you have been very impressed ?

Which one is it ffs !!!

50 minutes ago, Tactical Bob36 said:

With or without time off for good behaviour? 

You have not been to a game yet but you have been very impressed ?
Which one is it ffs !!!

Probably watched on ParsTv/Highlights/just been following the scores? I've not been at a game since the first game of the season but I've been quite impressed with us, technology is great.

9 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

2004 called.

They want their patter back

It's not even patter. Just ill informed because we do not play our games at the grangemouth stadium.

9 hours ago, Tactical Bob36 said:

This is going to be my first game of the season due to being away for 6 months, very impressed with us so far but with Falkirks only win this season was against us I’m not overly confident. 

Are you a Morton fan ?

Archived