Hamilton Academical v Aberdeen

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Willie Miller's going on about the pitch on the radio,  but I suppose he loves a moan. I never used to buy the theory about plastic pitches being shit for fitba, but I do think the difference between it and grass pitches does give the home team a small advantage because they're used to it. Also Accies' high energy style of play really doesn't let you settle, and can affect your touch too, which is also a factor. 

The Dons are certainly rattled by NDP, whatever it is, and it makes me maaad. grr

Could’ve won that, but would’ve bitten your hand off for a point before the game so happy enough.

Templeton and Rojanos play today was immense, looking forward to watching them play against a weaker side together.

Docherty was class. Defence still looked shaky but managed to shackle May effectively enough. Lyon surprised me despite his fresh air swipe near the end he did well.

Pretty much this. We certainly dropped off when the front two got tired, which showed how crucial they were. I thought the defence did well on the whole, but Gogic and Tomas looked suspect for the first.

Archived