Arthurlie pull a fly one

lobey dosser

2 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:

Bold statement

Not a bold statement in the least.   Its how i feel thats all.  If you are alluding to the fact that Arthurlie may not be in the Superleague for long, that makes no difference at all to that statement. If we were in the bottom league i would still say that and it would be true.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

Considering there are nobody going down this year.. so your comrade is talking out his jobbie hole

Not quite true mate. I believe the bottom 2 will be in playoffs against the 5th  & 6th placed teams in the division beneath us.  I may be wrong but im sure that was reported to be the case.  So there is a chance there will be relegation.

Not quite true mate. I believe the bottom 2 will be in playoffs against the 5th  & 6th placed teams in the division beneath us.  I may be wrong but im sure that was reported to be the case.  So there is a chance there will be relegation.

Sorry my bad. Sure with the new manager in yous will find your feet and move away from bottom 2. Plus probs take 4/5 off that pub team at home in Scottish.

Sorry my bad. Sure with the new manager in yous will find your feet and move away from bottom 2. Plus probs take 4/5 off that pub team at home in Scottish.

Still a good chance of an upset in form so Arthurlie might yet scrape through

1 hour ago, lobey dosser said:

Your antics last weekend won’t have harmed your teams chances

Our antics ?  Did we arrange for the deluge?   You are either at the wind up or you are so thick that you cannot see the truth.  What about the other games that were called off due to the flooded parks.?   You have been told repeatedly that the Referee called the game off. ?      Would you have preferred if Arthurlie hadnt arranged an inspection,  let you travel through and have the game called off because the match referee deemed the park unplayable, which would have undoubtably happened?  Is it the fact it was called off or you believe Arthurlie only had 12 players, that really annoys you?   

If we have the same weather again and if i was on the Arthurlie committee, no matter the state of the park, i would let you come through next week  and wave you all a fond farewell when it was cancelled again .  

Unlike some others on here, if  Lesmahagow beat Arthurlie i will wish them all the best for the rest of the competition but you alone have caused some ill will towards your club with your stupidity and unfounded accusations. 

Another wee balls up to add to your collection,  The Shed is a Beith fan not an Arthurlie fan.

Some people need to step away from the computer for a couple of hours...its only a game of football that was cancelled... whether it was cancelled for weather reasons or other, their is no point in getting bothered about it...life goes on and what will be, will be.

Hopefully its as good a game as the last game and we enjoy the football.

Look out for the draw this week to see what the prize is for winning and I'm sure the losers will wish the winners all the best in the competition.

Kello had travelled up to cumbernauld a fortnight ago only for game to be put off near kick off , one of the cumbernauld guys came down to our game and i asked him about it an he told me the park was fine up till an hour before kick off but the rain came on an battered there park non stop for that hour , so of course the ref came back out and went no chance !

So it can happen , u can't control the weather ??

Our antics ?  Did we arrange for the deluge?   You are either at the wind up or you are so thick that you cannot see the truth.  What about the other games that were called off due to the flooded parks.?   You have been told repeatedly that the Referee called the game off. ?      Would you have preferred if Arthurlie hadnt arranged an inspection,  let you travel through and have the game called off because the match referee deemed the park unplayable, which would have undoubtably happened?  Is it the fact it was called off or you believe Arthurlie only had 12 players, that really annoys you?   

If we have the same weather again and if i was on the Arthurlie committee, no matter the state of the park, i would let you come through next week  and wave you all a fond farewell when it was cancelled again .  

Unlike some others on here, if  Lesmahagow beat Arthurlie i will wish them all the best for the rest of the competition but you alone have caused some ill will towards your club with your stupidity and unfounded accusations. 

Another wee balls up to add to your collection,  The Shed is a Beith fan not an Arthurlie fan.

My mission is complete. Whilst Myself and others have our opinion about this but there are obviously 2 sides to each story. Also I am not rising to the personal stuff that you are flinging in my direction.

It was a great game originally - there was a lot of good patter between the fans - and I still think we have more than a good chance.

Hopefully we will win on Saturday

55 minutes ago, lobey dosser said:

My mission is complete. Whilst Myself and others have our opinion about this but there are obviously 2 sides to each story. Also I am not rising to the personal stuff that you are flinging in my direction.

It was a great game originally - there was a lot of good patter between the fans - and I still think we have more than a good chance.

Hopefully we will win on Saturday

Your mission was complete at the very first post.   It was a great game first time around and if your keeper performs as well as he did , Lesmahagow have every chance of going through.

Your mission was complete at the very first post.   It was a great game first time around and if your keeper performs as well as he did , Lesmahagow have every chance of going through.

Cheers
If we don’t all the best to you

Archived