Relationship Advice

There’ve been a surprising number of threads asking for relationship advice from P&B when you consider that roughly 95% of the contributors to this forum are either hopeless VLs or tragic middle age drunks (I’m in the other 5%, naturally). I’m all for it, to be honest, great fun.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

There’ve been a surprising number of threads asking for relationship advice from P&B when you consider that roughly 95% of the contributors to this forum are either hopeless VLs or tragic middle age drunks (I’m in the other 5%, naturally). I’m all for it, to be honest, great fun.

Well I don't want to be one of those 5 percenter weirdos and I've kissed a girl so that narrows it down.

w6DWM_s-200x150.gif

2 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Isn't KJ something like 12 or 13?

There's some borderline Tedi chat going on here.

Ah, maybe explains why a guy would knockback a lassie and then feel the need for assisted navel gazing about it. Probably not one of the cool kids so his pals would take the piss. Bless. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Isn't KJ something like 12 or 13?

There's some borderline Tedi chat going on here.

7 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Ah, maybe explains why a guy would knockback a lassie and then feel the need for assisted navel gazing about it. Probably not one of the cool kids so his pals would take the piss. Bless. :lol:

I am the ultimate cool kid. My two main pals that I go out for lunch with are both vls so no they wouldn’t take the piss, they’re both on P&B as well, just choose not to tell their age. One Sevco fan and a St Mirren fan. 

Just now, Knightswood Jag said:

I am the ultimate cool kid. My two main pals that I go out for lunch with are both vls so no they wouldn’t take the piss, they’re both on P&B as well, just choose not to tell their age. One Sevco fan and a St Mirren fan. 

@KnightswoodBear!!!

2 minutes ago, Knightswood Jag said:

giphy.gif

I'm out.

Archived