Louis CK

Swordfishtrombone

1 minute ago, Booker-T said:

what happened?

He's a Weinstein, basically.

ETA:

Except instead of coercing people to have sex with him, he just prefers to strip off naked in front of women and have a w**k whilst they watch or do so whilst he's talking to women over the phone.

i don't find him funny

but...

had a w**k in his own hotel room in front of two woman (asking permission beforehand - i dunno if they said yes/no) - could they not just leave if they didn't like it.

and

Three other women told the Times that CK masturbated in their presence, over the phone, or that he asked if he could. 

-----

Focus on catching the elusive dangerous pervs rather than the creepy ones

Some of Louis C K's stand up is brilliant, but I can't imagine anything more appalling than being asked to watch him knock one out. 

Equivalent to Jo Brand asking if you mind watching while she flicks her bean.

All seriousness, if proven true his actions sound like someone with issues that needs help, rather than damnatio memoriae

Yeah - he's released a statement. Looks like all these women initially agreed to it. Now they're kicking up a fuss because they were put in a 'predicament'.

It's a nonsense this one IMO.

ETA: Don't get me wrong, it's still creepy as f**k but everyone has their own personal things that get them off. His just seem to be creepier than most - but it doesn't make them wrong.

Archived