Dundee v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

The Master

2 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Right, we're ready for this now. One of the benefits of being in the Championship is that my brain holds no pieces of information about the Premiership's nothing clubs. How is Luka Tankulic getting on this season?

Much fewer tinder matches than his first season. The stallion made his way through all the available girls in Dundee in a couple of months and quickly found himself with a lack of options.

Think he needs a move.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right, we're ready for this now. One of the benefits of being in the Championship is that my brain holds no pieces of information about the Premiership's nothing clubs. How is Luka Tankulic getting on this season?

Injured. I think we’ll line-up something like this.

Letheren
Kerr
Gomis
Konrad
Holt
Harris
Ross
Vincent
McGowan
Haber
Wighton

Is Josh Meekings not a regular starter. I’d have him back in a heartbeat

Yes he is. Not our best centre half but still very solid.

I'm sure we'll do the right thing here and dump this lot out the cup so they can centre their focus on catching the free falling DABs.

Thank You.

On 23/11/2017 at 21:05, MacArab said:

f**k me! I didn't think I'd ever see the words Coll Donaldson and glad he's with us  in one sentence.

Thank you for introducing me to a genuinely new experience.

(ETA - I don't think there is an Arab alive (or dead) who is not glad he's with you too!!)

Faf Durnan Scobbie Quinn and the Edge.

Of the four IT players that have moved to Dens in the last few seasons Nick Ross and Danny Williams have both left, James Vincent is likely to leave in the window with Meekings the only one to really establish himself.

Our current squad has two ex Dundee players, Ricardo Calder and John Baird. Baird looks likely to start on the bench but Calder will probably be in at left back for the injured Carl Tremarco.

7 hours ago, JP THE DEE said:

Faf Durnan Scobbie Quinn and the Edge.

I assume JP that having read further through the thread you will have noted the civilised discussion I had with Sandy regarding Donaldson, and I stand by the points I made there.  (Aware that Donaldson is coming good at Caley btw)

As for our defence, until last week's nightmare, we had the best defence in the league, and Scobbie and Durnan have been decent tbf, and last week aside, our defence is not our problem this season.

Fair point about the other 2 though......

Got my ticket for this. Should be a good test for us. We're on a nice run of form at the minute and maybe with the break Dundee have had they might come back a wee bit rusty and we might be able to nick a win.

I'm looking forward to it. Not to far to travel from Edinburgh and I quite like Dens Park as an away ground even if we get stuffed into the Main Stand but I think we are behind the goals this coming weekend?

We had heavy snow about an hour ago. Cue mass panic about the state of the pitch.

Actually, that means it's 2 years since the collective meltdown from Falkirk fans when our game against them was postponed. 

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 21:33, K.T said:

Does anyone give a f**k about this game?

All over it like a rash mate.

I'll be checking livescore from Coles Park whilst transfixed  watching Haringey Borough vs. Grays Athletic.

Archived