Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

2 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

f**k off to one of the million Rangers threads for this tedious shite.

It's fine, it'll probably have all died down by the time I get round to posting my next update anyways.

1 hour ago, Quiteabig Deal said:

Anyone mentioned Didier Agatha?  If not can I add that c**t? 

Number 1 is John Brown though. 

FFS, this does not constitute a recount, Ludo. Just skate on. 

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

No, because no one by that name has ever played in Scottish football

Formed quite the partnership with Kevin Christie, or so I heard.

On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 16:12, gannonball said:

Thats where I think Nearly all the votes would come from. I don’t know why they throw a hissyfit usually at the mention of his (Caldwells) name. Fernandez was  at the tail end of his career after picking up two pay off packages as he wasnt the most professional, he looked like he put on about two stone at Celtic. It was a horribly mis timed challenge by Caldwell but I cant have too much sympathy for him.

Apparently hes a scout for Man City now according to wiki?

What a waste of talent it was for Celtic to sign him and not play him, then allow him to vegetate and bloat up like a balloon. We got him back on loan and he slimmed down and helped us win the CIS cup, but wasn't allowed to play against Celtic in the semi final of the Scottish cup that year.

I think he scored 2 goals against Celtic when he signed for Utd too, absolutely wasted at Celtic though.

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:27, Squirrelhumper said:

Fernandez was absolutely flying for us that season....Caldwell effectively ended his career.

Had it been a Killie player on a Celtic player you'd never hear the end of it.

Yeah he was a really gifted technical player, defied belief how good he was with the ball at his feet, and was 2 moves ahead of most players. When he was with us he had the stat of being the most fouled player in the SPL, and that was prob him only getting about two thirds of the fouls given to him, he got kicked that much because opposition players couldn't get the ball off him.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Just had a read through this thread today so haven't yet experienced the frustration of how long Ludo has taken to get to this stage, but dare say I will have by the time he gets around to finishing his list.

I passed on his work to George RR Martin though and he was so impressed he wants to hand over his award for longest ever time taken to publish a book, congratulations Ludo, you thoroughly deserve this award, well done mate.

See the source image