The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

7 hours ago, bennett said:

Awa and dinna talk pish, they've got monobrows, they're smelly (Celtic said so) etc...

Tho like us they do put Rangers first, so I'll give you some credit for that.

And yet, a Celtic man used to all those pish-stained jakies, still felt the Great Unwashed stood out.

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Exactly the same as Sevco fans tbf.

Not quite - the majority of Celtic fans don't go to a different church from the ones the majority of Rangers fans don't go to.

14 hours ago, Oooooft said:

I don't know, still lolz around...

DfKGd3bWAAMMEMY.jpg

Glass door? Is this what King means by transparency? I don’t even know where to start with this. The poor grammar. The lack of capital letters. The 2 spellings of Barcelona. If I was Rangers fan, a fate I hope is never bestowed upon me, I’d be proud of my club’s achievement without the use of EBT’s but overly embarrassed to have this anywhere near my house. 

One silver lining though I suppose is that it appears to still be at the manufacturers waiting to be fitted. Someone could do us all a favour and stick the boot into this pile of shit.

7 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

Glass door? Is this what King means by transparency? I don’t even know where to start with this. The poor grammar. The lack of capital letters. The 2 spellings of Barcelona. If I was Rangers fan, a fate I hope is never bestowed upon me, I’d be proud of my club’s achievement without the use of EBT’s but overly embarrassed to have this anywhere near my house. 

One silver lining though I suppose is that it appears to still be at the manufacturers waiting to be fitted. Someone could do us all a favour and stick the boot into this pile of shit.

I have a feeling this door might not last too long in Glasgow or other parts of Scotland... I reckon it's final destination would be some really really staunch part of Norn Iron.  

1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

I have a feeling this door might not last too long in Glasgow or other parts of Scotland... I reckon it's final destination would be some really really staunch part of Norn Iron.  

Ha ha. I had to read the last two words a few times before the penny dropped.

7 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Well seeing as its on the tools twitter feed im guessing it is.

Totally inconceivable a Rangers fan could tweet that or hold views like that, ridiculous I know.

Celtic fans do have a habit of photoshopping pics then jumping on the offended bandwagon....

55 minutes ago, bennett said:

Yes Mags that's 100% genuine...

Your first post is not believing it.

39 minutes ago, bennett said:

Celtic fans do have a habit of photoshopping pics then jumping on the offended bandwagon....

Your second post was accusing Celtic fans, probably to late to condone it with your third post.  

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Your first post is not believing it.

Your second post was accusing Celtic fans, probably to late to condone it with your third post.  

The little Bhoys who cried wolf....

14 minutes ago, Lebowski said:
49 minutes ago, bennett said:

You could just check the twitter feed of the boy rather than making a c**t of yourself tbh.

Check the Twitter feed, what a great idea....

Well instead of doing that you just started randomly spouting shite. So to avoid making a total c**t of yourself in the future maybe try checking something rather than indulging in your fantasies/deflecting as a first resort.

3 minutes ago, Lebowski said:
6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Well instead of doing that you just started randomly spouting shite. So to avoid making a total c**t of yourself in the future maybe try checking something rather than indulging in your fantasies/deflecting as a first resort.

Why don't you provide a link to this tweet....