The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

4 hours ago, nsr said:

If only Celtic would offer Gerrard a job as a scout or something, for more money than Rangers have promised him.

He could probably get a job in McDonald's for more money than Rangers have promised him.

15 minutes ago, nsr said:

I dunno, I'd imagine they've *promised* him quite a bit. When it comes down to actually handing it over, he might well be better off in McD's.

Apparently Stevie G, Gero, Mr. Gerrard pending which lap dog your reading is on 2 million a year.. I doubt even Ronald McDonald is on that at Mickey D's.  Any sevconions confirm his actual wage? Mr. Gerard that is not Ronald McDonald.

Edited by Bohemian

23 minutes ago, nsr said:

I dunno, I'd imagine they've *promised* him quite a bit. When it comes down to actually handing it over, he might well be better off in McD's.

Soon Stevie G will discover the truth about Dave King....

giphy.gif

Edited by senorsoupe

On 6/5/2018 at 06:58, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Next we’ll not be allowed to call Rangers* players orange b*****ds whilst they’re wearing erm.....orange.

Not sure why you'd want to - but then the determination with which the diddies on here are keen to hold on to their bigoted words does astonish me.

On 6/5/2018 at 10:15, Ken Fitlike said:

The most hate-filled bigoted support in the universe attempt to claim the H word as the equivalent of their routine gutter and illegal  terms for 'those of irish heritage'.

The, "If we can't call them f-words then they can't call us h-words" argument is only made by feeble-minded cretins, so I can see why you readily latch on to it.

This equivalence argument has never been suggested on here and certainly not by me.  I am astonished that you try and draw parallels between the two.  I certainly don't.

The H word, beloved of the hard of thinking on here, is unacceptable in its own right and certainly not relative to other unacceptable terms.

Edited by The_Kincardine

‘I’m astonished’
‘Feeble minded cretins’
‘hard of thinking’

Kincardine bingo high scoring there.

P@B rules against the H word. I will go along with that for the forum.

Out in the real world, it is the perfect word to encapsulate the seething hordes and their bile,anger and intolerance.

13 hours ago, Public menace said:

This Kincardine guy is surely just trolling people. No one can be that blinkered

'Someone' shopped reported me for using four stars when referring to Sevco and I got warning points.

Wonder who that could have been?  :whistle A bit weird getting censured for using stars.  

Anyhoo, it's just part of the whole orange bastart  thing of generating a false sense of injustice against them when it is they who have been perpetuating injustice against others for decades. C unts.

C'mon Stevo, time give us something to laugh at. I suppose  we really need to wait until the twelfth of July for that. :)

15 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

'Someone' shopped reported me for using four stars when referring to Sevco and I got warning points.

Wonder who that could have been?  :whistle A bit weird getting censured for using stars.  

Anyhoo, it's just part of the whole orange bastart  thing of generating a false sense of injustice against them when it is they who have been perpetuating injustice against others for decades. C unts.

C'mon Stevo, time give us something to laugh at. I suppose  we really need to wait until the twelfth of July for that. :)

Bigotry eh....

1 hour ago, cyderspaceman said:

He was probably upset you didn't give them 5. They've won five million titles, you know.