Blacking up

DA Baracus

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I have no idea what this sentence means but I’m going to suggest it really isn’t better.

I don't think you have any idea about anything, you just keep off the bevvy and watch some telly you don't find interesting, I'd send you some grub but my leftovers are in the bin.

2 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I don't think you have any idea about anything, you just keep off the bevvy and watch some telly you don't find interesting, I'd send you some grub but my leftovers are in the bin.

You seem to enjoy embarrassing yourself on here nowadays Aryanmad, there’s no point in engaging debate with you as you clearly have learning difficulties. 

Your attempt at patter is also lacklustre. 

I particularly enjoyed his insightful arguments of:
1. Aye but whiting up eh? And
2. Look a man is blacking up next to his black partner so it's fine.
Gunteresque levels of comprehension.

The yer da's aren't renowned for their intellectual ability tbf.

7 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You seem to enjoy embarrassing yourself on here nowadays Aryanmad, there’s no point in engaging debate with you as you clearly have learning difficulties. 

Your attempt at patter is also lacklustre. 

You've never managed debate, probably lack the confidence required.

Give us your take on slavery.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

I’m just glad Christmas is out the way, so we can return to this important debate.

I’m sad that the racists have ‘blacking up’. I’m taking it back! Going to the pub today blacked up. If footballers can do it, it’s only a matter of time until the general public get involved! Look at tattoos!

What’s the best thing to black up with? Shoe polish seems messy and hard to remove.

Porch Monkey 4 Life.

Plumbers smudge*

*Magee will have no fucking clue what this is.

25 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

It was a simplistic question posed in a childlike manner.

Perhaps you'd like to rethink what you're trying to do and ask a more intelligent question?

It's easier just to press the clicker, I expend zero energy looking for your posts as I have no interest in you or your opinions, unfortunately when I clicked on unread content your dreaming of a bevvy and leftovers just appeared.

I think the reason this era of black slavery is so prominent is just the chance of timing, I'm sure we'd be sitting on here gnashing about some other forms of slavery if the historical chronology of history was different.

It was a simplistic question posed in a childlike manner.
Perhaps you'd like to rethink what you're trying to do and ask a more intelligent question?

Dunno what you're talking about m9 that's the level of interrogation posed in my postgrad essay questions*

*we may be expected to construct our own questions

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Blacking up is OK because we didn’t learn enough Scottish history in school. Enjoying the course this thread has taken.

I never said it was ok under those circumstances, I know quite a bit about slavery, some on here evidently don't or just choose not to admit it.

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

It's easier just to press the clicker, I expend zero energy looking for your posts as I have no interest in you or your opinions, unfortunately when I clicked on unread content your dreaming of a bevvy and leftovers just appeared.

I think the reason this era of black slavery is so prominent is just the chance of timing, I'm sure we'd be sitting on here gnashing about some other forms of slavery if the historical chronology of history was different.

Er, okay. Thanks for blowing out of proportion what I said on the Boxing Day thread. Not odd at all. 

You’re absolutely right,  recent history has an uncanny knack of being recent.

Archived