Blacking up

DA Baracus

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

These are only posts on the internet, there's nobody in real life would know I've lost so many close family members in recent years when they're talking to me.

That might be the point. You do come accross as very tense and uncompromising. If you are venting on here fair enough, but I doubt it will get you a resoution. Maybe speak to a professional in real life.

That'll be 120  guineas please. Same time next week?

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

That might be the point. You do come accross as very tense and uncompromising. If you are venting on here fair enough, but I doubt it will get you a resoution. Maybe speak to a professional in real life.

That'll be 120  guineas please. Same time next week?

I'm not remotely tense, if anything I'm too much the other way for the circumstances, as for uncompromising, that's just me from day dot on here.

A professional would just send me on my way and feel that I've wasted their time.

The weans will need their calculators for that transaction.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I can just see some of the worlds best psychiatrists sitting around dumbfounded at the enigma that is Ayrmad. 

I'm too open in real life to be an enigma to anyone.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

He is getting on towards arguing with Cuddy about her proffesion levels of minter here. Lets see where it goes next.

I'm sure she'll be along shortly to lend her support to her flock.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Yes, it’s quite clear what you are. 

Yep, I know exactly who I am and I'm cool with it, you should try it, it's a great place to be, no sleepless nights, no worry, a skip out the door attitude, all unexpected but very welcome bonuses of my reckless compulsive gambling days.

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

So you slag off people in real life for their sexuality, race or whatever, but only when you know they're up for the banter? Don't see why the internet should be any different. Basic politeness.

I've been re-reading bits of the thread (catching up with notifications) and this caught my eye again. 

Welshbairn seems to have a fundamental lack of understanding of how this place works. I admire the notion though.

1 minute ago, chomp my root said:

I've been re-reading bits of the thread (catching up with notifications) and this caught my eye again. 

Welshbairn seems to have a fundamental lack of understanding of how this place works. I admire the notion though.

It's the lack of it that keeps me coming back, how fucking boring would this thread be if it was only the herd spouting the same pish in different ways over and over again.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

He is getting on towards arguing with Cuddy about her proffesion levels of minter here. Lets see where it goes next.

Would you take an experts opinion over an novice in all situations?

4 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

It's the lack of it that keeps me coming back, how fucking boring would this thread be if it was only the herd spouting the same pish in different ways over and over again.

Almost as boring as you and your one man crusade to bore us all to tears with how perfect you are now and how you think for yourself and don't pay any attention to the "herd" or "flock". 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, ayrmad said:
Would you take an experts opinion over an novice in all situations?

In most. Especially ones where its very clear that the novice is a taxi driver who has no clue what he is talking about.

Sometimes the novice who has no clue what he's talking about would be the better bet, you wouldn't know that though as you're a bit thick.

Just now, Rugster said:

Almost as boring as you and your one man crusade to bore us all to tears with how perfect you are now and how you think for yourself and don't pay any attention to the "herd" or "flock". 

If you told anyone that really knew me that I was perfect or intimated that I was perfect they'd roll around pishing themselves, I could spend the next 1000 years working on myself and I wouldn't get anywhere near perfect.

Just now, ayrmad said:

If you told anyone that really knew me that I was perfect or intimated that I was perfect they'd roll around pishing themselves, I could spend the next 1000 years working on myself and I wouldn't get anywhere near perfect.

Great. Why don't you f**k off and start working on it then. No time like the present.

Just now, Rugster said:

Great. Why don't you f**k off and start working on it then. No time like the present.

Sometimes prodding fuckwits is more relaxing.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

For all your faux humility bullshit you post, you really are quite arrogant and quick to resort to personal insults arent you?

Nah, I used to be very arrogant, that was dispensed with long ago, I'm always far slower than you and your chums to throw insults about, the big difference is that you're bothered by my insults.

Archived